Register
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the rules by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Poll: Remove Clan war Map Voter?
This poll is closed.
Yes
33.33%
5 33.33%
No
66.67%
10 66.67%
Total 15 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
About Vote Map.
I think the Vote Map system is just useless. Gunz should be like always without this system. Clan's like Daza and some others take huge advantages with this system, picking Mansion  . Prision , Prision II , Citadel , etc.... to camp with their blakc meds, rockets , elements, sprays, big swords, etc. And if you understand me, that's not even a decent CW. It is just boring as hell and no fun at all. And they get free wins if 1 of those maps is picked.

I talk'd with some other players and they are in agree with me so i think it should dissapear.
But im not a Nazi, so i will make a poll.
Thanks given by:
Don't go up against Daza or those "other" clans then if you're really upset about them winning...
Your suggestion seems to be based more so on the fact that clans are using their techniques to win, which is kind of unfair, you haven't really provided a proper "this is why the clan-war voting system is useless for everyone".
There's much more to life than dying over your past mistakes
and people who throw dirt on your name.

[Image: johNodK.gif]
Thanks given by: Helios
(11-16-2016, 12:30 PM)Angry Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.Don't go up against Daza or those "other" clans then if you're really upset about them winning...
Your suggestion seems to be based more so on the fact that clans are using their techniques to win, which is kind of unfair, you haven't really provided a proper "this is why the clan-war voting system is useless for everyone".

It's not about them. Its the fact that we all know that they DONT play anti lead and DONT play lead either. That's why they camp with black meds, big swords, etc, and it's ok i dont care. The fact that they always play like this 4s, 5s, 6s against GOOD clans in anti lead just to stop their streaks its unfair. I mean, theres a "X" clan with 40 Streak playing anti/lead. And 1 of these clans decide to go up against them and have the LUCKY to get 1 of these maps. Its an auto lose for the good clan streaking. Now, that's unfair dont u think? I've talkd with lot of ppl and they think the same. 
But chill.. thats why i made a poll...
Thanks given by:
I think its a cool feature. Not in the mood to play forced Stairway. Just vote the other map when Daza selects Prison. If they would remove this system, there is still a chance that the map will be Prison. Like Angry suggests, just dodge them if you don't like playing vs them.
[Image: 6e9cfade7068ce0a8adb1095a1c96efa.png]
Thanks given by:
(11-16-2016, 12:35 PM)Gian Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
(11-16-2016, 12:30 PM)Angry Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.Don't go up against Daza or those "other" clans then if you're really upset about them winning...

It's not about them. Its the fact that we all know that they DONT play anti lead and DONT play lead either. That's why they camp with black meds, big swords, etc, and it's ok i dont care. The fact that they always play like this 4s, 5s, 6s against GOOD clans in anti lead just to stop their streaks its unfair. I mean, theres a "X" clan with 40 Streak playing anti/lead. And 1 of these clans decide to go up against them and have the LUCKY to get 1 of these maps. Its an auto lose for the good clan streaking. Now, that's unfair dont u think? I've talkd with lot of ppl and they think the same. 
But chill.. thats why i made a poll...

A poll doesn't do anything, it's up to the Administration team, such as everything else is.
I completely understand where you're coming from regarding  the clans losing and everything, but that has nothing to do with the actual clan-war voting system, even if we did remove it, there are other players who LIKE the voting system.

Also, your poll could be biased because not all users from in-game have forum accounts, so it could count only those who do and those who might not play CW as much as you/others.
There's much more to life than dying over your past mistakes
and people who throw dirt on your name.

[Image: johNodK.gif]
Thanks given by:
you give such bad reasons!! 
i can't agree with a thread as stupid as this1
Thanks given by: Tsunade-sama
Denied.
Thanks given by:
No.

The players have the right to choose. As You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view. said,it's actually a cool feature.

BTW: Daza is an easy clan,Olifant and I win them already '-'
Ex GM & Head Advertiser (2016-2017) ,  Ex Forum Moderator (2019)
Thanks given by: