Register
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the rules by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
bye
Before I go I would like to sincerely thank the legit players for helping to keep the game alive and fun. I have been trying the same thing for the last 6 months or so.

But like you might have heard... Not until recently, clans who were a joke a month ago, started using ddos programs, shotbots, forced spike and what not. They have spread the program and now pretty much all of them use it.

It's not that I can't win anymore while they cheat, because they still struggle to beat us with it.. But I don't enjoy playing this server anymore if I gotta play against 80% of these program users. They spike all over the place and are immortal while they can see and hit us just fine. My lead aim has been pretty much solid since 2008 or so, so I know exactly what i am talking about. On ijji and eurogunz spikers were not really much of a problem, they were at least not immortal. But these rats use something else with it.

Also whenever I reported an obvious UCer it would always get denied which frustrated me too.

I also tried suggesting multiple solutions to prevent force spikers, but the admins didn't want to implement it.

And finally GM @Shon gave me a 1 hour in-game mute for calling him a bad GM. He was playing cw versus us with a forced spiker in his team (100-200 ping) and he allowed it. So i called him a bad GM for that. This gave me the final push to quit this server.

I hope this info will prove useful to somebody and will make work of it. Otherwise I fear more people might stop enjoy playing this server and GunZ will eventually die.

Again special thanks to all legit players and of course thanks to:
- Juanito
- @Yachirou
- @Phanta
- @Spear
- @Pls
- @Olifant for being so kind and funny ;D

If you want to know which clans currently use these programs so you can dodge them:
- Impaction
- 7xHero
- Legion
- Part of Daza (Legion, Impacion and 7xHero players play in daza for the coins reward)
- Part of Pulsar (1 guy called Segrotcob or sth)

Rip all of my characters and Rip Hermosos/[ks]macacos/Korwin!
[Image: penta-sell-acc.jpg]
Thanks given by: Vulgar
Farewell kind sir.
[Image: zsH12X8.jpg]
//
[Image: 9dOrVa0.png] - Ouro is definetaly the shittiest staff-picker 
Thanks given by: Pedr0
I am quite new, and don't really know you...

It is unfortunate that I never will see you ingame.
However, I wish you the best ^_^.

-Hungry

food food food
Cya man - Toed Sad
come to paladins
Thanks given by: Pedr0 , wLL
Yeah we had a good run back and forth for 11 years, we might check upon the game when pls applied hes changes in the future but until that  its as ***** says its no fun, since from what they all say (15-25 ppls whos spiking) they all have 2mb internet and playing music from youtube, smells dead fish to me, well ye take care community til next time, so long!
Bye bye
Goodbye!
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
PEDR0 REAL RQ GOODBYE
                                            [Image: tumblr_o2vpaqepBi1rvc53oo5_500.gif]  
                                                                                 --> I am going to kill you okay <--
Thanks given by:
Pedr0 finally ur gone. Accusing lead players for uc or force lag LMAO. Cya dude have fun. i play paladins , ***** and Rocket LEague aswell.
Thanks given by: