Register
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the rules by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
velocity,JUKE FKEZ
Unlegit kk
Thanks given by: Snuwfer
Damn @Pls ... Why aren't you removing these hackers from your server? Literally clan war has been DEAD, competitively wise because nobody is wanting to play CW anymore, for the past two days.

I can even post a replay right now, where I am threatened by Dear from Watch with DDOS attacks... shortly after I am ddosed with multiple packets being sent, and the entire time Koreans (watch) are taunting me, team killing me in a TDM, harassing, and end up kicking me from the game room... They even had nerve to say I have ***** internet because they're ddosing me...  Huh  There was even a report on Dear for DDoS .. and there was nothing done about it because "it wasn't valid proof." There has been numerous reports on these SPECIFIC Koreans, and the reports are either instantly denied, or they go into pending for weeks on end until they are buried under pages, and it's not just DDoSing.  Dodgy  Please do not make me download WireShark, and send you my packet logs if you are seriously not going to do anything about this, I will happily provide you with NUMEROUS replays of Watch, and other Koreans hacking with shotbot, damage reduction, hitbox, and ESP.
Thanks given by:
Huh, that's odd, an admin deleted my post that I put on here with the replay of our 1v1

again, enjoy watching this korean use shotbot, and damage reduction.
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
Thanks given by:
Snuwfer give up.
Thanks given by:
(12-06-2016, 10:31 AM)Shon Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
(12-06-2016, 03:44 AM)Lars Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
(12-06-2016, 03:04 AM)Shon Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.Good game.

You are such a brqindead ...
cant wait to see you get demoted

Who the ***** do you think you're? Why should I get demoted? You're such a bad person. You're trying to insult me and get me offline from this game. I will stay here for a long time and you will see it. and if I don't,so I'll be much better than before.
@Lars

Put that in your CC Gm ugg with 20 players sayin gg about everything ......

Pls dint get mad at me im just a kid
Thanks given by:
Poor snuwfer ^^ FKEZ You and I see a different replay screen ^^ Stupid

poor snuwfer And you have a clear nucleus, such as shot bot. If you are not a nucleus, I can suck your ***** 200. ^
Thanks given by:
Good game men :0
[Image: z5cgxBx.gif]

Thanks given by:
ROFLLLL GOOD
[Image: Yu3DyPR.gif]

Old WakeBR
Thanks given by:
closed due to inactivity / spam
There's much more to life than dying over your past mistakes
and people who throw dirt on your name.

[Image: johNodK.gif]