Register
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the rules by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Black meds .. Give everyone AIDS
Hey I know everyone has complained about these black meds but I'm going to complain again .. Because I can , it really is becoming a joke vsing these people with aid meds, it's like a roulette on which map your going to get vs them, there is no talent in this type of play and you are losing members of this server that have played ugg since 2012 just because they can't 4vs4 without getting HIV aid members camping with there gay ***** meds, I think you should wipe the meds out of the game in this update your going to do, and I bet you have alot more people coming to play this server again, Who ever uses these BLACK MEDS you my friend sucking donkey balls and you need to go back to training and learn how to play properly you absolute joke of a human beings LOL rant over
[Image: fyBKUb0.jpg]
Thanks given by: The God Ariej , Ajax
Fuked HG Crudo was bad idea for black meds in camp and we need to remove that black meds
                                            [Image: tumblr_o2vpaqepBi1rvc53oo5_500.gif]  
                                                                                 --> I am going to kill you okay <--
Thanks given by:
[Image: o2wrsww.gif]
[Image: Yu3DyPR.gif]

Old WakeBR
Thanks given by:
Its a part of the game since the begin , just dodge those players or go study while you are facing those people
 [Image: FE5EAD780C8402D62F62F995A1CADBBC008A2F55]
Thanks given by:
(02-14-2017, 01:06 PM)Lars Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.Its a part of the game since the begin , just dodge those players or go study while you are facing those people

Might be one of the most biased and ***** replies I've heard from you yet, lol.

Black meds are constantly abused, there should be a cap on how many can be placed, or nerf the damage so an entire team can't die to black meds.
It's *****, and the game was never intended to be played that way. You want to camp? Get rockets, spray and grenades. There was never "mines" in GunZ and there isn't in any other one, only this one. They're constantly abused, and the people who complain back to those who want black meds changed or gone are the same people who sit and camp while using them  Angel

give people the option to at least shoot the trap or have a way to disable the trap, because there is no way around black meds. It's why its abused
people have also figured out that if you place enough black meds down on the flloor, some meds will go invisible, or if you nstep and place black meds while 999, they will be invisible to everybody.
They're buggy, broken, and a terrible thing to have. If you want to use your black meds, use them in a team death match, they have no place in clan wars.
[Image: jGpGjLV.gif]
Thanks given by: Hyper , Dan , Rapist
(02-14-2017, 09:24 PM)Snuwfer Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
(02-14-2017, 01:06 PM)Lars Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.Its a part of the game since the begin , just dodge those players or go study while you are facing those people

Black meds are constantly abused, there should be a cap on how many can be placed, or nerf the damage so an entire team can't die to black meds.
It's *****, and the game was never intended to be played that way. You want to camp? Get rockets, spray and grenades. There was never "mines" in GunZ and there isn't in any other one, only this one. They're constantly abused, and the people who complain back to those who want black meds changed or gone are the same people who sit and camp while using them  Angel

give people the option to at least shoot the trap or have a way to disable the trap, because there is no way around black meds. It's why its abused
people have also figured out that if you place enough black meds down on the flloor, some meds will go invisible, or if you nstep and place black meds while 999, they will be invisible to everybody.
They're buggy, broken, and a terrible thing to have. If you want to use your black meds, use them in a team death match, they have no place in clan wars.

***** your mom piece of *****
u ***** suck at gunz
[Image: 23v10ye.png]

sup tem

[Image: fa7war.jpg]
Thanks given by: Hyper , Rapist
La unica porqueria que usa esta meirda, es un solo pinche clan todos los meses, deberian quitarlas de cw, que las usen en otros tipos de partidas... pero en cw.. necesitan quitarlas definitivamente..... Es entendible, que han donado por ellas.. pero cagan el puto juego! Enserio hay que estar pendiente de elegir un mapa? por el miedo de que sean los fkings campers?
Thanks given by:
Lol ? Wat a stupid ***** reply, you shouldn't have to dodge or go study half way through cw should just be able to enjoy the game and it's impossible vs these cunts
[Image: fyBKUb0.jpg]
Thanks given by:
" Una parte del juego " En este juego, nunca pero nunca, nadie ha jugado asi :v ese juego lo tienes que dejar para un deathmach o otra *****! En serio perderan gente, por estos coños... 
Que estrategia tiene jugar así? Only in the 2017 this xDDDD
Thanks given by:
(02-14-2017, 09:24 PM)Snuwfer Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.

Not to mention they camp with big swords slashing at the entrance so even if you do somehow get past the meds you're just going to get slashed back in and insta killed the by 5 beans aiming their hitbox at a small door
[Image: gvK5bIV.png]
legend.
Thanks given by: