Register
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the rules by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New Build of Windows 10 (Creators Update)
[ENGLISH]
Greetings Dear Community

I do not know if many will know what I will talk about in this post, but a new build of Windows 10 is coming, currently the stable Build is the 14393 (Anniversary Update), the new stable build that is about to be called Creators Update, I do this Post to tell you that I will be testing the client Universe GunZ in this new build and see what errors it presents and will inform you, that's all.

A few minutes ago just released the Preview version of Build 15046 of Windows 10, it is an unstable build yet, but when it arrives the stable Creators Update, I will inform you.

[SPANISH]
Saludos Querida Comunidad

No sé si muchos sabrán de lo que hablaré en este post, pero se acerca una Nueva Build de Windows 10, actualmente la Build estable es la 14393 (Anniversary Update), la nueva build estable que esta por salir se llamara Creators Update, hago este post para decirles que estare probando el cliente Universe GunZ en esta nueva build y vere que errores presenta y les informare, eso es todo.

Hace unos minutos acaba de salir la versión Preview de la Build 15046 de Windows 10, es una build inestable aun, pero cuando llegue la estable de Creators Update, les informare.

[ENGLISH]

[Image: q6nU0BK.png]

[SPANISH]
[Image: a4uwzxA.png]

[ENGLISH] That's it, I hope to help with this to others and especially users who play GunZ with Windows 10  Big Grin
[SPANISH] Eso es todo, espero ayudar con esto a los demas y sobre todo a los usuarios que juegan GunZ con Windows 10  Big Grin
@Helios @TJ @Flatina @Ajax @Kllaus @Fenn @Gazel @Lars @Hatsune @Haru
[Image: 3OSa8v8.gif]
Thanks given by: Hatsune , Fenn , TJJ , Gazel , Syndication
w7> Kappa
[Image: D1l8xn.gif]

[Image: 375fb0bc01.jpg]
Thanks given by: Hatsune , Gazel , Advancer
nice work!!!!
[Image: GAZEL_FINAL.jpg]
Thanks given by: Advancer
(02-28-2017, 08:43 PM)TJ Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.w7> Kappa

Hahahahaha  Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin
Thanks given by: TJJ
Good job and but fix your colour word
                                            [Image: tumblr_o2vpaqepBi1rvc53oo5_500.gif]  
                                                                                 --> I am going to kill you okay <--
W7 is the best 4Head
[Image: CaringEnlightenedCanvasback.webp]
Thanks given by:
(02-28-2017, 08:47 PM)Flatina Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.W7 is the best 4Head

Kappa
Thanks given by:
Hello,

Thank you friend, but win 7>.  Heart
[Image: z5cgxBx.gif]

(02-28-2017, 08:51 PM)Fenn Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.Hello,

Thank you friend, but win 7>.  Heart

I know that some use Windows 7, but this post is for those who use Windows 10 and do not know the issue of updates  Big Grin
Thanks given by:
Hello,

I prefer win7 man, but thank you.

Kind Regards,
Kllaus
[Image: Yu3DyPR.gif]

Old WakeBR
Thanks given by: Advancer , Terabi21