Register
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the rules by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Universe Gunz - Video
Hello Guys!!! 
I'm here to show you guys my new video. Thank you @Viruz . 
@Pls @Fenn @Kllaus @Helios @STAFF TEAM 

s

[Image: 5siqQ73.gif]
Haters gonna hate

Muitooo bomm @krustty!!
Parabénsss e bom trabalho. Big Grin
[Image: z5cgxBx.gif]

Thanks given by:
I liked this video, its amazing, thank you man  Heart
[Image: Yu3DyPR.gif]

Old WakeBR
Thanks given by:
MUITO BOM!!
[Image: CaringEnlightenedCanvasback.webp]
Thanks given by:
Good video, thanks for stopping some of my images <3
[Image: QE3BkdP.png]

Thanks given by:
Good video
                                            [Image: tumblr_o2vpaqepBi1rvc53oo5_500.gif]  
                                                                                 --> I am going to kill you okay <--
Thanks given by:
Nice, maybe next time make it with an english title.
So if people find this video and dont know gunz they will understand what it is and they might join

Overall good video Smile
 [Image: FE5EAD780C8402D62F62F995A1CADBBC008A2F55]
Thanks given by:
(03-09-2017, 04:57 AM)Lars Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.Nice, maybe next time make it with an english title.
So if people find this video and dont know gunz they will understand what it is and they might join

Overall good video Smile

I change de title and added subtitles! To all players and new players can understood Big Grin

[Image: 5siqQ73.gif]
Haters gonna hate

Thanks given by:
(03-09-2017, 12:51 PM)Krustty Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
(03-09-2017, 04:57 AM)Lars Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.Nice, maybe next time make it with an english title.

Overall good video Smile

I change de title and added subtitles! To all players and new players can understood Big Grin

Thank you @Krustty
[Image: Yu3DyPR.gif]

Old WakeBR
Thanks given by: Krustty
Don't use Camstasia Studio next time,it sucks and the titles look ugly. Sony Vegas is a good editor.
Anyway,great video. Thanks!
Ex GM & Head Advertiser (2016-2017) ,  Ex Forum Moderator (2019)
Thanks given by: Krustty