Register
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the rules by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Eventos novos
Can anyone help me how can I get the sword Event Coins please
Thanks given by:
you need win events and then you will be able to buy event sword.

Anyway, I like the baratao's event idea
Thanks given by:
(06-02-2016, 05:05 PM)Kllaus Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.Olá.

Bom, existem uma grande variedade de eventos conhecidos porém os mesmos não podem ser praticadas  por causa dos limites de alguns itens ou até mesmo comandos. No entanto alguns desses eventos já foram realizados ingame ( Baratão, Black Meds, Zombie, Team Gladiador).
Temos uma lista de eventos, caso você queira ver sinta-se a vontade clicando aqui - You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
É isso que o Kllaus disse, nossos itens e comandos são limitados, sempre tentamos inovar fazendo novos eventos porém nem sempre é possível. Mas se tiver mais sugestões nos envie Smile
Luthier.

Thanks given by:
Na minha opinião o Baratão do evento não foi feito recentemente, a GM deve estar ciente de incluir esses eventos , muitas vezes , porque alguns jogadores também gosta de jogar este tipo de evento, como eu.

PD: Eu amo gatos. Heart
By: lGwenlNwel. ♠
[Image: Cat-eating-toy-gif.gif]
Thanks given by:
Boa Gostei
                                            [Image: tumblr_o2vpaqepBi1rvc53oo5_500.gif]  
                                                                                 --> I am going to kill you okay <--
Thanks given by:
BARATÃO MELHOR EVENTO. Smile
[Image: z5cgxBx.gif]

Thanks given by:
Thread Inactive and to avoid spam.
Thread Closed.
[Image: Yu3DyPR.gif]

Old WakeBR
Thanks given by: Moana