Register
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the rules by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Remove maps
Remove maps from map voter.

prison, weaponshop for the campers, they get scared when they see you streaking, i don't bother smacking them tho, but the matches take longer to end..
Thanks given by:
don't cry  Big Grin

[Image: giphy.gif]

Thanks given by:
It does matter ?
                                            [Image: tumblr_o2vpaqepBi1rvc53oo5_500.gif]  
                                                                                 --> I am going to kill you okay <--
Thanks given by:
?
[Image: M1nDRtw.jpg]
Thanks given by:
How about remove the map voter completely?

Dodgy
Thanks given by: Ryou
I particularly do not like the idea. Has maps that are lag for some players, doing that would be awful.

ResidentSleeper
 Eu já te falei minha filha,
não dependemos de homem pra P0RRA nenhuma,
levanta sua cabeça e aceita SOMOS GOSTOSAS.

[Image: I5ch6ej.gif]

amor2

Thanks given by: LiaClark , Fenn
Huh
[Image: CaringEnlightenedCanvasback.webp]
Thanks given by:
Clan war isn't a race, what's the rush ? keep using those skills/tactics

[Image: 9jWI76N.png]

[Image: bahamas.png][Image: canada.png][Image: dominican_republic.png][Image: brazil.png]
Underatted Is An Understament... They Tryin' To Test Greatness
Thanks given by: Fenn , Pepita
Keep all maps to keep clan war fun for everyone!

The only thing to be banned from clanwar is zetera and the other [ax] randoms. More and more players quit because of those hackers each day. But i have said that a million times and they have been caught a billion of times, but no action is taken. So whatever.
[Image: 6e9cfade7068ce0a8adb1095a1c96efa.png]
Thanks given by:
(05-07-2017, 12:58 PM)Helios Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.Clan war isn't a race, what's the rush ? keep using those skills/tactics

I agree with @Helios.
[Image: z5cgxBx.gif]

Thanks given by: