Register
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the rules by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Playerwars suggestions
Well this is not something ppl like, the comparation between servers. I prefer ugg above all and thats why i came back and made my donations.

The point is:

Clan wars are very competitive and majority of players avoid it.

So if you give playerwars some life it will be good for the server. It will be a place that simulates clan wars, where we can make "contacts" etc.

My suggestions to revive the player wars is to copy some other servers, giving points earned by winning matches and with those points you can create a system of rewards. Like event itens with a limit time or free lucky box or clothes, something that calls the players attetion. Because i only see tdm a dm and then the cw full of good players. Player wars may have a important role to the server.

Hope that my english is clear enough, thanks!
Thanks given by:
Hello BlueHawk,

Player wars is currently up and running.
Similar to clan war, prizes are given out according to rank You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.

Reading your suggestion, I am assuming you want lucky boxes/temp items instead of donor coins.
I find your suggestion interesting and would like for you to further elaborate what you would like to see implemented.

-Helios

[Image: 9jWI76N.png]

[Image: bahamas.png][Image: canada.png][Image: dominican_republic.png][Image: brazil.png]
Underatted Is An Understament... They Tryin' To Test Greatness
Thanks given by: Fenn
As Helios said, we currently give away other prizes separate from what you mentioned (lucky boxes/clothes). A lot of the times, there are other ways to obtain and earn items, such as questing or participating in events and tournaments.
There's much more to life than dying over your past mistakes
and people who throw dirt on your name.

[Image: johNodK.gif]
Thanks given by:
The focus of my suggestion is not the itens. But today i joined ugg all day, including now, 2 am London hour and player war is dead. I really enjoy this player wars and also i remember the good times back in V8 when player wars were very crowded.

I mentioned the reward system because not every1 may be at top 5 PW or top 5 clan war. And every1 knows that the players who reach that kind of ranks most of the times are already full of donors (nothing wrong about that).

My point is, if you could find a different reward system it could attract more players with different skill levels.

My idea is too reward ppl with 10 coins (not donor coins or event coins) every 100 points done for example. Then they could spend that coins to buy in the shop itens. Those itens could be a donor sg or meds. But it would take for example 50 coins to have a sg donor for 7/15 days.

Does it make sense? this is also an opportunity to bring more players to pw, also it gives the possibility to ppl try the donors before they buy it and probably would motivate ppl to spend some money in donors and cw more aswell.

Its the suggestion. But thanks for your work, ty for the server that is the best one. You keep gunz alive

Ah and the prizes for the top 5 would be the donors coins as it is now. but the others are rewarded also with that system.
Thanks given by: Helios
I do think it'd be interesting to have a system where we allow for example... 100 points for 1000 player-war points.. or 100 points for 1000 clan-war points.. and so on (just an example). Then again this might attract more players to the player-wars channel and we might lose activity in the clan-war channel.
There's much more to life than dying over your past mistakes
and people who throw dirt on your name.

[Image: johNodK.gif]
Thanks given by: