Register
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the rules by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Solved gunz close auto
My gunz auto log out and close and thats pretty annoying, here is a vid

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
Thanks given by:
Check if you have a problem with your esc key

[Image: 5siqQ73.gif]
Haters gonna hate

Thanks given by:
(05-11-2017, 06:59 PM)Inclusive Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.My gunz auto log out and close and thats pretty annoying, here is a vid

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.

its not esc key
it press also auto on 'YES', and thats enter
and there is no short cut key to log out
this is a realy weird bug lol
Thanks given by:
Yes It has to be keyboard malfunction, I have spoke with @inclusive in game, we tried closing out programs running in background thinking it might be a program triggering this, but his problem seems like a Keyboard malfunction, not sure what else could be causing the "Log out" Screen to pop up randomly without clicking anything.
[Image: yYs9Ni7.png]
Thanks given by:
If it is a key malfunction. You can test them here You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.

Haters gonna hate

Thanks given by:
(05-11-2017, 07:15 PM)Michou Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.Yes It has to be keyboard malfunction, I have spoke with @inclusive in game, we tried closing out programs running in background thinking it might be a program triggering this, but his problem seems like a Keyboard malfunction, not sure what else could be causing the "Log out" Screen to pop up randomly without clicking anything.

everything is alright
Thanks given by:
Friend can be your keyboard, check your game settings well.
[Image: M1nDRtw.jpg]
Thanks given by:
(05-11-2017, 09:04 PM)CristoferRJ Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.Friend can be your keyboard, check your game settings well.

checked setting, but dont know what it can be on settings..
Thanks given by:
Apparently I have the same problem as you Confused .
Thanks given by:
(05-11-2017, 10:22 PM)theshine64 Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.Apparently I have the same problem as you Confused .

Do you have skype? I'm going to help you
I sent my skype in private messages

Haters gonna hate

Thanks given by: