Register
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the rules by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Solved HELP
The user Marionette hacked one of my accounts, I have all my data and passwords including email, I want to retrieve it how do I?
Thanks given by: staffugg
Thread Pending until our Head Staff answer this thread. 
@Helios.

In order to request any kind of support, please make sure to stick to the format below:

UserID:
What's the issue you have been facing:
ScreenShots: 

* To post your screenshot(s), you need to upload them on You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.  and paste the given link after uploading in this thread.
[Image: Yu3DyPR.gif]

Old WakeBR
Thanks given by:
(08-03-2017, 04:26 PM)Kllaus Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.Thread Pending until our Head Staff answer this thread. 
@Helios.

In order to request any kind of support, please make sure to stick to the format below:

UserID:
What's the issue you have been facing:
ScreenShots: 

* To post your screenshot(s), you need to upload them on You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.  and paste the given link after uploading in this thread.

Id: hirosse123 email [email protected] The user marionette changed my password I can not access it anymore, he offered me coins, I gave the account to him and he deleted the character and changed the passwordthanks
Thanks given by:
Hello There,

Our Head Staffs @Helios @Farhat will analyse it.

Be in your mind sell accounts/accounts share etc.. its not allowed on our server. 
Please take a look on our (Terms of Use.)  
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
Thread still pending.

Regards,
Fenn
[Image: z5cgxBx.gif]

Thanks given by:
Hi There!

Unfortunately your account is 100% your responsibility.
The staff of Universe Gamers Gunz are NOT responsible whatsoever for any account lost on your behalf.

However seeing you were "scammed" according to the information provided..
I will contact @Marionette and ask for the reason of him editing and/or claiming the reported account.

Thread Pending
/Under Investigation

Regards,
Helios

[Image: 9jWI76N.png]

[Image: bahamas.png][Image: canada.png][Image: dominican_republic.png][Image: brazil.png]
Underatted Is An Understament... They Tryin' To Test Greatness
Thanks given by:
(08-03-2017, 06:19 PM)Helios Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.Hi There!

Unfortunately your account is 100% your responsibility.
The staff of Universe Gamers Gunz are NOT responsible whatsoever for any account lost on your behalf.

However seeing you were "scammed" according to the information provided..
I will contact @Marionette and ask for the reason of him editing and/or claiming the reported account.

Thread Pending
/Under Investigation

Regards,
Helios

Hello, Danilo.

As Helios said, your account is your responsibility, hence why we can not recover it. Bear in mind that it is truly hard to get your account hacked, unless you provide your personal informations to someone else or download infected files. Therefore, in order to avoid inconveniences like these, please refrain from sharing your data.

Kind Regards,
Farhat.
Thanks given by: Fenn , Helios , Kllaus