Register
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the rules by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Closed Game Master Aplications
Name
Carl

Country
Philippines 

Languages you speak
Bisaya/Filipino/English

Why I'd like to be GM
I Wanted to help by Encouraging players in-game and on forums, I would take care of the reports and Events.
I can be a great help for the server to gain players again and to have a peaceful community, I would try my best to show what I am capable of. People could always message me if they needed help for I am always active.
I always wanted to be staff but I kept losing the chance to apply because I am afraid of being rejected but I'm Trying my very best to get accepted.

How I wish to help
I will try my very best to help people with all I know. I will do everything in my power to respond to the people's questions and always listen to be because we are nothing without the players. People could message me anytime if they need anything or have any questions/problems about the game.
I know I easily get angry but For the past few weeks, I learned to control my emotions and learned how to ignore trolls and people who flame people for no reason.

Why do I deserve a chance
I will give this my all. I noticed during 12:00-17:00 (GMT+8) *I can play starting 3:00-15:00 and sometimes I can play starting 2:00-17:00 depends if I am not busy.* some staff are Offline, some are AFK and people are complaining why the staff aren't responding to /report and I wish to help them but I couldn't do anything so it would be nice if there is a Staff who is active at that hour, and it would be better if I get picked as one of the Trial GM.
If I ever pass I'll do everything as A GM. I'll give all my Attention to GunZ and Dedication that is required to have a Better Community, and also provide Happiness to players by Hosting both in-game and forum events.

Who would vote for you & why
Ever since I started playing UGG I made a Few friends and people who hated me for being who I am and I know I should try my very best not to flame/curse/provoke someone.
@Michou- I think he would vouch for me because I feel like I could talk to everything that happened in-game and in real life, and because of that, I trust him. I was once an Advertiser and I helped him hosting events a few times.

I hope I will be one of the candidates to be picked as a TGM.
 Thank you for Reading my Application.
Good Luck to other people who applied for this Position

Thanks given by: Lasb , noobvice , Michou , Goshawk , BluoN , Allan
Name:Ahmad

Country/Languages you speak:UAE/Dubai speak English and Arabic

Why I'd like to be GM:I would like to help UGG Staff team aswell as the players,I would gladly host events and try to help everyone also check up the forums always, I have been playing this server for a while since the old UGG "Euro gunz" have experience with gunz since 2007 Smile

How I wish to help:By checking the forums, helping different players on the off chance that they're in requirement for help, reply and take activities to all reports

Why do I deserve a chance:I think i deserve a chance because recently I don't see alot of GM online on my timezone like once in a while, and this is a new ordeal for me I would happily take it. Smile

Who would vote for you & why @tom and some other players in game they will support me, like I said new experience for me i wish the best Smile.
Thanks given by: Tom , hera15 , Goshawk , Allan
(12-19-2018, 02:07 PM)Lars Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.Name: Lars

Country/Languages you speak: Dutch, English and German

Why I'd like to be GM: Because like you have seen with the past team you just added a bunch of people who aren't know nor active on all aspects of the game, most of them where just friend of each other. 90% of the people who will try to aplicate to become GM are "unknown" and only here to get a cool rank and free items. Its not the same with me, if sticked arround for this game multipale years even before @pls was staff, if sticked arround when Vitirx backstabbed our current owner and if seen the new and "improved" rise from his ashes if been here since week 1 and never really left (even tough i tried multipale times this game is the game if been playing since i was 10. I'm active on forums and active in-game if i have a purpose to play.

How I wish to help: By doing reports the correct way, bring in a new aspect making real changens instead of temperory changes inprove on the parts what really need improvement. Making events fun and worthy again instead of doing the old boring events over and over again. By catching and handle hackers/abusers a soon as they get reported so the game will be fair to play for everyone.

Why do I deserve a chance: Since there are only GM's from north and south america if feel there isn't enough korean/european support those people feel left out since in there timezone no GM is online they can spam the /report option in-game but nothing will happen, when they think someone is hacking and make a report on the forums they wont be warned/banned because the best proof you can get from a hacker is to watch them play at live time and not with a recording since the recording system fails and buggs out alot.

Who would vote for you & why: Over the years if made my friends and if made my enemies, iknow what to do as staff and i how to handle certain things. But this question is irrelevant since its not about the friend who would vote for you and tell @michou why they should hire that person, but its about how you guys feel when you read an aplication.

Out of all the colors, you had to use one that no one can see. 
*_*
[Image: yYs9Ni7.png]
Thanks given by: Field , Tom , Dash
Name: Skarrow
Country/Languages you speak: ingles/espanhol/tradutor
Why I'd like to be GM: quero matar geral com as 12 staff
How I wish to help: sou viciado, 24hrs por dia, suport e a p0rra toda
Why do I deserve a chance: porque eu sou Skarrow
Who would vote for you & why: geral me ama
Thanks given by: hera15 , Eun , Wyman
Country/Languages you speak: Brasil Speak: Portuguese and English

Why I'd like to be GM: This is my wish for my 8 years of playing at Universe Gunz / EuroGunz. I've always been very attached to this Gunz, I know how to deal with people I'm already 21 years old, what I do best is to help people.

How I wish to help: I will contribute my time and dedication.

Why do I deserve a chance: I'm very dedicated in everything I do, I try to do my best to always deliver the best of myself, I've had experience with gunz for many years, so I deserve this chance.

Who would vote for you & why: @Nevoth. Vote for me: "I think Blaster will help a lot both in the team and with the players he is very competent".

@BluoN Vote for me, Bluon always tells me what's right, I met him when I became Advertiser and then I got to know him better one day he told me: "You have attitude."

Note: I am not much of words but of Attitudes.
[Image: u6vNbcg.jpg]
"@Hatsune você é um lixo de pessoa
Thanks given by: Castiel , Nevoth. , hera15 , ProDter , Xanax , ThorArise , BluoN , Allan , Sunagz , Infused
Country/Languages you speak: Brazil / English , Spanish , Japenese 

Why I'd like to be GM: I have been helping the service for a long time. Also formerly I was staff staff which lasts more than 1 year being advertiser without missing my work I like to help people. and make events. new and exciting

How I wish to help: i will contribute 12 hours and support , dedications 

Why do I deserve a chance: And always wanted the opportunity to show my ideas for events and help towards the server

Who would vote for you & why: @Angry @Adeliangeles @Uncommon @Helios @Viruz, They know me very well and I spent a lot of time on the staff staff as an advertiser. I always liked that range since it was something very easy for me but I got there once I wanted to try something new.
[Image: d2RAyWC.gif]
Thanks given by: -Adeliangeles. , hera15
Name:

R:Viruz

Country/Languages you speak: listo 

R:Spanish Portuguese Portuguese

Why I'd like to be GM: listo 

R:I would like it because it is my dream since I started here in this small community that was growing to measure and spend time thanks to its good programmers designers among others. also that I had the opportunity to enter as. Advertiser I could see that it is a very good job but I wanted more and my goal was to get to Game Master creator of events well everyone knows that my work was always clean and good I took my falls but with help up .. I just ask for an opportunity like all

How I wish to help:

R:I can be connected depending on the schedule of my country that is venezuela and from 8:30 AM to 5:00 PM since I work and that takes me a little time but ... I can also connect from my work and be aware of the server and forum at the same time I can also contribute many things since I am working with programming. or good I am open to any opportunity or help that they need

Why do I deserve a chance:

R: we all deserve an opportunity to be able to give the best of one in any job, mine would be game master since I have been able to share that position in different servers of Gunz and I have done very well. but you are what they decide and they put to the test many here they know me and they know that I am a person that likes to help and give the best

Who would vote for you & why:

R: I can assure you that the ones I will name can vote for me since I work with them in due time and they have time knowing me @Triwedix @Pls @Ouro @Helios @Michou @Kllaus @Fenn @Shon
[Image: QE3BkdP.png]

Thanks given by: TJJ , hera15 , Optic
Name: Wil
Country/Languages you speak: dutch german english ( and br turkish maroc arab insults )
Why I'd like to be GM: i like to gift myself all items including admin sgs
How I wish to help: i just join random rooms to see if some brs are swapping then i use banhammer
Why do I deserve a chance: because my mum told me everybody deserves a chance
Who would vote for you & why: Allar will vote for me because he told me to, i got a proof also :
[Image: dmspe9.png]
Gunz is better with ego. Equa
[Image: PKldAhi.jpg]
Thanks given by: Phanta , Tuga , Lars , Marionette , Angry , Castiel , hera15 , Kanonreturn , Scar , Hatsune
Nombre: Ismael
País / Idiomas que hablas: Español,Portugues (Muy bien),Ingles(50%) 
Por qué me gustaría ser GM: Me gustaria ser parte del staff porque tengo conocimiento y mucho tiempo en este gunz (y estoy en el juego mas de 6 horas soy muy activo)
Cómo deseo ayudar: me gusta ayudar a la gente ya que casi siempre no hay gms activos en el juego cuando se los necesita
¿Por qué merezco una oportunidad? : Por que soy muy antiguo jugador de gunz, tengo conocimiento , se mucho de eventos, y espero que me eligan esta vez por que anteriormente no me eligieron.
Quién votaría por ti y por qué: Mmmm no se pero conozco a muchos gms que me caen bien como @Uxie @Kllaus @Helios y creo que ellos pueden votar por mi
Un cordial saludo.
Gracias Heart
Thanks given by: Allan
Name:Kenn

Languages you speak: I can fluently in English, Filipino or Japanese

Why I'd like to be GM: To be Game Master is a huge responsibility and privileged duty to be carried out with other players. There are three main reason why i came up with my experience- based decision to apply as your next GM.

1.)Interactive.Engagement with Players, In terms of report. As staff is not just holding a specific title as a part of the internal management or making yourself unique in game, but  it the matter on how to improve and develop our strategic planning of handling of players. One of the golden rule that i’m upholding with is that “not being a bias and respectfully all the times”. Fairness and Equality is we need to strengthen it between the bridges of the staffs and players and i’m looking forward to contribute my utmost knowledge and exemplary capabilities with this agenda.

2.) Expansion of Support platform, giving an extraordinary environment, enjoyable experiences and staff based professional approach towards the players, are the reasons behind on why they are willing patronize the server. Relating to the bird’s eye view of the players, they wanted to spend their time wisely, since they are choosing the game,however it would be wiser if we could integrate new concept of events and provides a unique events standards within the staffs. At the end of the day, what matters is the quality of event  experience that we achieved and impart with minds of the players and not the quantity of unorganized event.

3.) Milestone achievement - Leaving a great mark of reputation or unhealed wounds to the players or in the atmosphere of GunZ, is what determines the if the staffs are effective doing his delegated role and efficient fulfilling his commitments of what he dedicated. Therefore, I’m much more ready to dedicate my commit and fulfil future duties and obligation and start with this wonderful milestone.

How I wish to help: Being a GM is equally equated to be part of the whole staff team. I will not just confined myself to the job description that the management provided but also have value of Initiative, if there are problems that needs necessary actions and precaution, I’m willing to prevent or mitigate it,. Also i have a extensive knowledge of Adobe photoshop by creating promotional, informative and creative  pubmats and amature skills in editing promotional and layouting videos. These quantities that i mentioned are output based product.

Why do I deserve a chance: Choosing an applicant who has an experience in this field would not cost of probability of procuring rate of ineffectiveness or failure, in others words, choosing well- handed and experience based applicant can reduce the probability of making wrong decision. One of the major reason why i’m deserving  of a worthy chance is that, i have an well handed experiences of being a trial staff, GM and Administrator in different gunz servers. This would give me an edge to make my ideas and plans more even concrete in this server and apply/share all of my learnings and ideas to my co- staffs to achieve a change and difference of what is server deserves.  

Who would vote for you & why:  I’m not forcing or insisting a specific person to vote for me. Vote for my feasible platforms and laid down answers , Don’t vote me if you see my as your friend or co-player. Substance and high quality of standards is what we need most to make an output based performance. So vote wiser!

All best,

(sgd.Kenn)
Asia

Name:Kenn

Languages you speak: I can fluently in English, Filipino or Japanese

Why I'd like to be GM: To be Game Master is a huge responsibility and privileged duty to be carried out with other players. There are three main reason why i came up with my experience- based decision to apply as your next GM.
1.)Interactive.Engagement with Players, In terms of report. As staff is not just holding a specific title as a part of the internal management or making yourself unique in game, but  it the matter on how to improve and develop our strategic planning of handling of players. One of the golden rule that i’m upholding with is that “not being a bias and respectfully all the times”. Fairness and Equality is we need to strengthen it between the bridges of the staffs and players and i’m looking forward to contribute my utmost knowledge and exemplary capabilities with this agenda.
2.) Expansion of Support platform, giving an extraordinary environment, enjoyable experiences and staff based professional approach towards the players, are the reasons behind on why they are willing patronize the server. Relating to the bird’s eye view of the players, they wanted to spend their time wisely, since they are choosing the game,however it would be wiser if we could integrate new concept of events and provides a unique events standards within the staffs. At the end of the day, what matters is the quality of event  experience that we achieved and impart with minds of the players and not the quantity of unorganized event.
3.) Milestone achievement - Leaving a great mark of reputation or unhealed wounds to the players or in the atmosphere of GunZ, is what determines the if the staffs are effective doing his delegated role and efficient fulfilling his commitments of what he dedicated. Therefore, I’m much more ready to dedicate my commit and fulfil future duties and obligation and start with this wonderful milestone.

How I wish to help: Being a GM is equally equated to be part of the whole staff team. I will not just confined myself to the job description that the management provided but also have value of Initiative, if there are problems that needs necessary actions and precaution, I’m willing to prevent or mitigate it,. Also i have a extensive knowledge of Adobe photoshop by creating promotional, informative and creative  pubmats and amature skills in editing promotional and layouting videos. These quantities that i mentioned are output based product.

Why do I deserve a chance: Choosing an applicant who has an experience in this field would not cost of probability of procuring rate of ineffectiveness or failure, in others words, choosing well- handed and experience based applicant can reduce the probability of making wrong decision. One of the major reason why i’m deserving  of a worthy chance is that, i have an well handed experiences of being a trial staff, GM and Administrator in different gunz servers. This would give me an edge to make my ideas and plans more even concrete in this server and apply/share all of my learnings and ideas to my co- staffs to achieve a change and difference of what is server deserves.  

Who would vote for you & why:  I’m not forcing or insisting a specific person to vote for me. Vote for my feasible platforms and laid down answers , Don’t vote me if you see my as your friend or co-player. Substance and high quality of standards is what we need most to make an output based performance. So vote wiser!

All best,

(sgd.Kenn)
Asia

[Video: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.]
Thanks given by: Tom , Allan , Goshawk