Register
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the rules by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Closed Game Master Aplications
Name: Gazel

Why I'd like to be GM: Hello there... As many of you know i am an old gm but it didnt work out so good, well im back and i hope i can get a last chanse to proof my self..
I know of my self and if i say that i am going to do something ill make sure that its going to happen. i spend alot of time on this server so i know alot about our community and our server self.
I want to help you guys make the best of it... i really can help you guys... The reason im applying again is because im often online again in the game.  You can find me online everyday! I play UGG since eurogunz so i know alot of gunz.
I want to make this gunz play able for everyone and make them feel good and help them with anything they need. Alot of friends of mine play this gunz, i told them about UGG and they joined our team.
I want UGG to be a big game, i want it to grow up. And i want to help you guys do that.

Why do I deserve a chance: I am back and i know i messed up alot.. but im back and im ready ready to do what ever it takes. I know alot of Gunz. I want to help everyone.
If they have a problem i want to solve them. I want to make this gunz the best gunz. But i can't do that at my own...
I want to be a part of the UGG team and help you guys get the best as possible of this gunz. I want UGG to be a big game, i want it to grow up. And i want to help you guys do that.

How I wish to help: I can help you guys to make the best of it.. We have to work like a team.. I know alot of players and staff members who would give ma a chanse to bring back old times!
Do my best ever more! i want to help you guys get the best that's possible of gunz.. Also i speak 4 languages.. i messed up and im back to make things right again!
So i can be really helpfull for people that dont speak english but speak one of the launguages i speak.... i hope that i can be one of you guys and make this server the best it is..

Why do I deserve a chance: I know that i deserve 1 more chanse because i know that i messed it up last time but things have changed.. I have changed so now im back! i really want to help you guys to give some funny event and support and everything!
Also i speak 4 languages, that makes it easier to  help people that dont speak english... i hope you guys give me a chanse to grow up with UGG! i can be really helpfull for the server!
I even would like to do the advertising work when im GameMaster! I hope you guys give me a chanse!

Who would vote for you & why: I think @pls his self will vote for me because i know somewhere in his mind he believes in me and i messed it up last time.. Also @michou @eun @Uxie @kllaus @fenn and @angry would vote for me because they know what they know what I am capable of..
Like i said i hope you guys give me 1 last chanse to proof my self! Im back, im here and i am ready to do what every needs to be done!

Languages: English/Dutch/Turkish/Swedish

Thank you guys for reading my application! Hope to see you guys back in game!

Regards,
[Image: GAZEL_FINAL.jpg]
Thanks given by: Prangsta , Tom , Allan , Eun , noobvice , Angry , Field , Daniel , Optic , TJJ
Name: seb
Country/Languages you speak: english portuguese spanish
Why I'd like to be GM: honestly im smarter than all the staff members combined
How I wish to help: 200 iq
Why do I deserve a chance: walking harvard droput
Who would vote for you & why: enhance and chiraq ko
[Image: d860ef61c146b19fa1ba2d33b53321cf.png]
Thanks given by: Dan , hera15 , Angry , noobvice , TJJ , Mystic , Scar , Jacka
Name: Flawyer

Country/Languages you speak: English & Tagalog

Why I'd like to be GM: why i would like to be come a Gm because i deserve to be come a Gm why because i will always online in this server in UGG  i play sence a long time ago when i play this games sence when i high school year 2008 version 7 name server euro gunz the Owner is please I am friendly people interested to be come a Gm i know the rule to be come a Gm 

How I wish to help: why because i am friendly person when i was born why because i can help your website yes of course because i will report 24-7 in your server and reportbug user and report player used hacker

Why do I deserve a chance: I deserve this position to be come a Gm because i will always online and i will report the player who usd haker and some one cheater in this games like for example Clan war who cheatter in clan war who used alt to wins hes own clan i will report the forum and reset @Michou & @Pls i online this games 5-6 hours if i'm not busy in my work i study in basic in computer in TESDA i have nowledge to about computer 

Who would vote for you & why: @Michou @Pls @Angry @Eun @Uxie @Kllaus @Fenn @Tom and othere server forum member i know 

That's all Thank you I hope  i will pray to be come a Gm soon and wish to be come a Luck to be come a Gm 
Tongue Tongue Tongue
[Image: rwSI4Qw.jpg]
Thanks given by: george22 , ck1200
Name: Helio - vulgo optico
Country/languages you speak: Brasil - Portuguese, English and Spanish
Why i'd like to be GM: as michou knows me, I am an old GM. i worked hard and had to leave because of a job that ended up going awry for me. Currently i have nothing to do and with a huge desire to go back to doing events and giving support to the players, which is how gunz is fun for me.
How i wish to help: as i have always done, hosting events, giving support in the forum and in the game, and to help the server with updates or things like that
Why do i deserve this chance: I've always taken work seriously since i was an advertiser. Everyone here knows how difficult it was to be a GM, and they also know that i left because i knew i would only have time to work, and i didnt want to leave bad impressions of an inactive guy.
Who would vote for you & why: @Michou @Angry @Creetor @Eun @Uxie @DoDoxPk @Feta @Kllaus , they worked with me

if you need support or have any questions, click You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.[/align]
Thanks given by: Eun , Allan , Tom , noobvice , Infused , Angry , Goshawk , BluoN , TJJ , Lasb , Castiel
Nombre : arley

pais y idiomas : soy de peru y lenguas que hablo es ingles y español

porque me gustaria ser GM:  porque me gustaria ayudar ala comunidad de este gran juego y apoyar en algo y depender de la comunidad tanto como el juego como el foro

[font][font] [/font][/font]Cómo quiero ayudar: ayudar a toda la comunidad y poder brindarles alegria Smile

porque meresco una oportunidad : porque tengo mucha experiencia y poder ser parte de esta gran comunidad

quien votaria por usted y porque : mis amigos porque son la gran familia que tengo Smile
Thanks given by:
[font][font]Nombre: Aguamarina [/font][/font]
[font][font]País y idiomas: Venezuela, hablo español e inglés  [/font][/font]
[font][font]Porque me gustaría ser GM: [/font][/font][font][font]Me gustaría brindarles ayuda en la comunidad en este maravilloso juego [/font][/font]
[font][font]Como quiero Ayudar: Organizar eventos, dar soporte al foro como en el juego [/font][/font]
[font][font]Porque merezco una Oportunidad: P [/font][/font][font][font]orque soy bueno haciendo eventos y ayudando con las alertas del juego en el servidor hay muchos usuarios que juegan en la guerra de clanes, etc. Ejemplar 50kill 1 mata al otro. [/font][/font]
[font][font]Quién votaría por ti y por qué: [/font][/font][font][font]@Michou @Tom @Creetor @TJJ Entre otos porque saben que soy serios in mis cosas.[/font][/font]
Thanks given by: TJJ , Tom , Seb
Name: Breno
Country/Languages you speak: br/  English Spanish and Portuguese
Why I'd like to be GM: 'cause I want to host events with @TJJ
How I wish to help: hosting eventos
Why do I deserve a chance: Because I have 5 oceans
Who would vote for you & why: @"God-Banana" because yes
@EUB você é um lixo de pessoa.
Thanks given by: Allan , Kllaus , God-Banana , noobvice , TJJ , Cup , Goshawk , Suktero
Name: Banana o deus
Country/Languages you speak: Brazil / english portuguese spanish
Why I'd like to be GM: It's about time. We need a gunz savior
How I wish to help: hosting events and best support ever
Why do I deserve a chance: because im here for too long and I deserve it ok
Who would vote for you & why: Whole server, but my best supporters are @TJJ and @tuga (kkkkkkk)
[Image: om2wDAF.png]
[Image: ACWoPAT.png]
kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk
Thanks given by: TJJ , Hatsune
Name: Krustty
Country/Languages you speak: Brazil - Portuguese, english, french, spanish, arabian, russian, polonish, etc.
Why I'd like to be GM: bcs i'm on vacations and have nothing to do (really)
How I wish to help: good question
Why do I deserve a chance: bcs i was the best GM ever
Who would vote for you & why: no one important, only @pls and @triwedix

ps:  i'd rather be headstaff

[Image: 5siqQ73.gif]
Haters gonna hate

Thanks given by:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
[Image: qy63yd.jpg]
Thanks given by: