Register
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the rules by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
WHO ARE THE REAL TOP3 OF EACH COUNTRY?
I've seen many people claim different things when online about who is number one two or three of each country. Some are self proclaimed top 1, while they are fully ucing as I can see my own countrymen doing. Im not going to name names but we know who are biggest fcking ucers on this gunz.

Anyway, what are the top3 of each country?
(also please sent some replays or ss's of people you beat to prove you are in top)

Countries I would personally like to know:

Brazil, Korea, Japan, Israel, US, Vietnam, Philippines, Peru and of course maybe some  overlooked countries.

When it comes to the Netherlands, there are not many players that were really top active anymore: But people like Kishen although he almost never plays, Vaichan (same never active), and Crip (who is also almost never online). These are most balanced players who are good in all modes. All others are either uc or just self proclaimed with no shred of evidence of being top. All mentioned are oldgens.

anyway, only reason i want to know top is to challenge them or see if they are alrdy in my replays :$
Anyone else wanna join in on this discussion?
Thanks given by: Tom
Brazil the best
1- KapelMeister.
2- Wytz
3- Hakuna

From Peru
Only MFBaine is good
[Image: giphy.gif?width=400&height=225]
Thanks given by: PatjeD
(01-27-2019, 09:26 AM)Tuga Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.Brazil the best
1- KapelMeister.
2- Wytz
3- Hakuna

From Peru
Only MFBaine is good

Who is KapelMeister? Peru only have one good playerXD?
Thanks given by:
(01-27-2019, 09:30 AM)PatjeD Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
(01-27-2019, 09:26 AM)Tuga Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.Brazil the best
1- KapelMeister.
2- Wytz
3- Hakuna

From Peru
Only MFBaine is good

Who is KapelMeister? Peru only have one good playerXD?

Baine is the only good.
And Kapel is n1, no matter what you can find in game, Kapel will be the best brazilan player
[Image: giphy.gif?width=400&height=225]
KapelMeister lost 1v1 tourny final against me -.-
Thanks given by:
(01-27-2019, 09:50 AM)droptheworld Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.KapelMeister lost 1v1 tourny final against me -.-

send replay bro
Thanks given by:
I wonder who's the best Estonian player ................................................................................ Cool
[Image: lPspYGC.png]
Thanks given by:
(01-27-2019, 09:52 AM)PatjeD Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
(01-27-2019, 09:50 AM)droptheworld Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.KapelMeister lost 1v1 tourny final against me -.-

send replay bro

got no replay

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.

im ajax btw
Thanks given by:
God is the best GunZ player.
[Image: giphy.gif]

[Image: giphy.gif]
(01-27-2019, 10:08 AM)droptheworld Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
(01-27-2019, 09:52 AM)PatjeD Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.

send replay bro

got no replay

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.

im ajax btw

Where you from?

(01-27-2019, 10:06 AM)Phanta Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.I wonder who's the best Estonian player ................................................................................ Cool

Xd probably there is only one estonian player
Thanks given by: