Register
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the rules by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Closed Game Master Applications
Hello UGunz Community,

The time has come once again! Our staff team is looking around for New Game Masters.
We have decided to make a GM Application thread in order to hire new staff members. In order to get your application read by us, you must reply on this thread following this format:

Code:
Name:
Country/Languages you speak:
Why I'd like to be GM:
How I wish to help:
Why do I deserve a chance:
Who would vote for you & why:

Requirements:
  • Availability by the morning and afternoon according to You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view..
  • Speak at least two languages.
  • Must Speak English.
The Staff Team is in need of Active people to support our community in game and on forums. The minimum availability time required is 5 hours a day. We will not hire anyone who cannot be really active everyday, this is a point you must to bear in mind if you're willing to join us.

The GM grade responsibilities are: Reports, Support and Events.
By supporting you must understand that you will agree with giving a hand to our community in game as well as on forums by our Terms & Conditions.
Failure to abide accordingly will result in immediate demotion of your Rank.
Good luck to those Applying.

Side note: When applying please do not be discreet. Show us why you deserve to be a part of the Staff Team & how you are willing to contribute.

Cheers,
Staff Team

[Image: 9jWI76N.png]

[Image: bahamas.png][Image: canada.png][Image: dominican_republic.png][Image: brazil.png]
Underatted Is An Understament... They Tryin' To Test Greatness
Thanks given by: Daniel , Tom , EUB , Inkjecta
Name:
Prangsta

I live in The Netherlands. I can speak four different languages; English, Deutsch, Dutch, Arabic.

Why I'd like to be GM:
 I am sure that I have the necessary skills required for the GM and I know everyone has the skills but apart from those skills I have a positive attitude and I am honest as far as I know and I always liked to meet new acquaintances. I can't say I am the best.

How I wish to help:
I don’t have any GM experience. But these for sure; help people with issues on the forum, Events and SUPPORT tickets, keep the UGG server active and fair.  

Ten years of being UGG (EG) member on aaaandd… I'm doing You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view. (every month) also.  I’m active people in-game and on the forum. I know the rules (TOS).. Being part of the staff team also gives me much more motivation to help create the best possible community, enjoyin’ and some fun!  

Who would vote for you & why:
 Everybody has his or her own opinion. I can't say the names. Maybe they don't like me.  But I know that I have a lot of friends in-game. 
But these people are supporting me @Tom @Uxie @creetor @Angry @Michou @You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view. @Tuga Kappa

Thank you for your time in reading my application

Prangsta
[Image: rogzBB9.gif]
Name: Lars

Country/Languages you speak: Dutch, English and German

Why I'd like to be GM: Because like you have seen with the past team you just added a bunch of people who aren't know nor active on all aspects of the game, most of them where just friend of each other. 90% of the people who will try to aplicate to become GM are "unknown" and only here to get a cool rank and free items. Its not the same with me, if sticked arround for this game multipale years even before @pls was staff, if sticked arround when Vitirx backstabbed our current owner and if seen the new and "improved" rise from his ashes if been here since week 1 and never really left (even tough i tried multipale times this game is the game if been playing since i was 10. I'm active on forums and active in-game if i have a purpose to play.

How I wish to help: By doing reports the correct way, bring in a new aspect making real changens instead of temperory changes inprove on the parts what really need improvement. Making events fun and worthy again instead of doing the old boring events over and over again. By catching and handle hackers/abusers a soon as they get reported so the game will be fair to play for everyone.

Why do I deserve a chance: Since there are only GM's from north and south america if feel there isn't enough korean/european support those people feel left out since in there timezone no GM is online they can spam the /report option in-game but nothing will happen, when they think someone is hacking and make a report on the forums they wont be warned/banned because the best proof you can get from a hacker is to watch them play at live time and not with a recording since the recording system fails and buggs out alot.

Who would vote for you & why: Over the years if made my friends and if made my enemies, iknow what to do as staff and i how to handle certain things. But this question is irrelevant since its not about the friend who would vote for you and tell the staff team why they should hire that person, but its about how you guys feel when you read an aplication.

PS: Yes i copied this.
 [Image: FE5EAD780C8402D62F62F995A1CADBBC008A2F55]
Thanks given by: Cursor , Michou , Spear , Eudora , TJJ , Prangsta , Woolrich
Name: BluoN

English - Portuguese - Spanish

Why I'd like to be GM:
I am EX-GM and I want to return

How I wish to help:
the same way I've always helped

You all know me and you know how I do my job.
Thanks given by: Lasb , Prangsta , FOXPL , Tuga , Allan , Castiel , EUB , Nevoth. , TJJ
Name: Infused
Country/Languages you speak: Portuguese / English / Spanish
Why I'd like to be GM: I am EX-GM and I want to return
How I wish to help: the same way I've always helped
Why do I deserve a chance: You all know me and you know how I do my job
[Image: giphy.gif]

Discord: Infused#6195
Thanks given by: Lasb , Prangsta , Michou , Allan , Eun , Castiel , EUB , Nevoth. , TJJ
Nome: Breno a.k.a. FUEDA
Country/Lenguas you fala: br - Português / English / Español.
Por que I'd gostaria to ser GM: I soy EX-GM and I quero volver.
Como I desejo ayudar: lo mesmo way I've siempre helped.
Porque do I mereço una chance: You all conocen me and vocês know como yo do my trabalho.
Who votaria for you y porque: tuedos mundos
os mano de cima me copiaram q isso ai pode isso??
@EUB você é um lixo de pessoa.
Thanks given by: Prangsta , Allan , BluoN , TJJ , Inkjecta
Name: Vulgar
Country/Languages you speak : English and Portuguese
Why I'd like to be GM : The reason why Id like to be a GM on Universe gamer gunz is because ive been playing on this server for quite some time now and I want to show my appreciation towards the community and give them more of what of done so far.

How I wish to help : I wish to help the community by hosting events of course as well as playing with the community as well by joining rooms time to time and enjoying. As well as fulfilling my duties as a GM by rotating in game rooms and checking out clan wars.

Why do I deserve a chance : I believe Ive done enough for the community itself by being active in the forums and helping out the new comers in the trainning rooms and what not

Who would vote for you & why : As part of the universe gamer gunz community Id believe the most ppl would vote for me. I dont want to name people just for professionalism matter . 

Sleepy
Thanks given by: Scarecrow , Prangsta , TJJ
Name: Inkjecta

Country/Languages you speak: I'm from Portugal. I speak English,Portuguese (BR) and a little bit of Spanish.

Why I'd like to be GM: Want to be part of this community and be Tuga but with a Game Master role. xdxd

How I wish to help: I wish to help doing my role and giving advice to everyone as i can.

Why do I deserve a chance: I would like to support it and i'm very active. Never tried to apply it's my first time and i'm trying my luck.

Who would vote for you & why: I don't have any friends so i don't know.
Thanks given by: Tom , Lasb , Prangsta , Castiel , esthar , EUB , Nevoth. , Infused
Nombre: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view. 
País: Venezuela Idiomas que hablas: Español, ingles.

Por qué me gustaría ser GM: Porque tengo mucha experiencia en esto y tengo las habilidades para ayudar con el crecimiento de la comunidad, motivar a los nuevos jugadores y los jugadores con las estrategias del juego como los que son ser Torneo de duelo, para que Los jugadores pueden tener el rango de las espaditas de color y las ideas es que cuando ellos también van a ser un nuevo modo de juego. Nuestra comunidad también está en: Survivo, Atrapa la bomba, Escondite.

Cómo deseo ayudar: Organizar nuevos eventos, ayudando a la comunidad en el foro, dando nuevas ideas sobre el mar útiles para el juego, brindando el tiempo disponible para ayudar a la persona que necesita el correo en el foro o en el servidor, y ser una persona que este pendiente en el servidor el tiempo más posible que sea necesario ayudando a un nuevo jugador dándoles instrucciones del juego.

Por qué merezco una oportunidad: Soy uno de los que siempre está activo en el servidor tanto como en el foro, tengo una buena disposición de tiempo 16 al día, porque me gusta ayudar a nuevos jugadores y motivarlos a traigan más personas a ugg y así seguir Cada día, más y más, se mantiene activo en el servidor, activo, activo, en América Latina, en el mar, en el servidor, en un servidor personal, con personal adm 24/7, eventos diarios con modos de juegos diferentes y ser mas sólidos con el jugador nuevos ayudando con cualquier Si tienes dudas sobre el juego.

Quién votaría por ti y por qué: @Tom @Uxie @Creetor @Angry @Michou @Fatsune @Tuga @TJJ @Castiel @Pls @Lasbxd @Prangsta @Eun @Feen @Helios Conozco algunos no todos los puse aca para que lean mi Ideas y aportes al juego.
Thanks given by: TJJ , Nevoth.
Name: [Ax]Glory

English - Portuguese - Spanish

Why I'd like to be GM: 
I have experience already been head on another server

How I wish to help: 
I would like to help in everything that is possible

because I'm very dedicated in everything I do
Thanks given by: TJJ