Register
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the rules by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Solved Please support my old account
Smile 
Hi I am former member of UGG when Vitor and Vitrix are the owner
I want to know is there any way to get back my previous donor accounts of UGG I m trying to find through email address but I think it got deleted somehow
And I just created new account when I checked & and try to find in character ranking my character was able too be seen and with my clan too
I am attaching images of that character and levels. I want to continue playing with my old account and want to contribute more to the UGG community thanks
Please help and sort this out and I having so much faith in our UGG community

Email :- [email protected]
Character - WantedU

Regards

Ayush alias WantedU[Image: QPy6by2.jpg]

Attached Files
.jpg   Screenshot_20190319-014630_Chrome.jpg (Size: 340.92 KB / Downloads: 4)
Thanks given by:
Hey @wantedu,

As I see you sent me a private message about this issue. I answered you back.
Check private message and I'll try helping you through there.

Thanks!
[Image: giphy.gif]

Thanks given by: TJJ , wantedu
Let @Tom knows if your issue got fixed please, reply in this thread.
Ex GM & Head Advertiser (2016-2017) ,  Ex Forum Moderator (2019)
Thanks given by: Tom , wantedu
Hey @wantedu,
The Head Staff @Angry will look into it and reply to this thread soon.
Also, thanks for the information you provided me on PM. It's really important!

Thread Pending . . .

Thanks given by: wantedu
Thanks alot for you're kind supervision ! This is great help as I was in recovery mode due to an accident therefore I thought I should play again on UGG Server with my old account

Thank you!
Thanks given by: Tom
Due to the circumstances you've mentioned it seems like you will be out of luck. Unfortunately, ALL old accounts were lost and practically the entire server had to restart fresh - many people had to re-donate and start from the beginning. I have reviewed the account you have mentioned and even with the image you have provided, you can clearly see the account was created last year, not even a year ago actually, so it seems that this account was still also affected by that restart.

Furthermore, if you did indeed have donation items and you still have the proof of these donation items (possible screenshots, old donation history, etc) then you can forward the images to me and we will discuss that privately. I really wish there was more we could do for you, truthfully I do. Unfortunately, this is how it has been for quite some time - but if you ever have any questions or concerns please do not hesitate to contact one of our staff members.

Lastly, I have sent you a private message regarding something, it might ease your mind when you read it.

Thank you for your cooperation and patience.

Kindest Regards,
UGG Staff Team

-Thread Closed.
There's much more to life than dying over your past mistakes
and people who throw dirt on your name.

[Image: johNodK.gif]
Thanks given by: Tom , DrPepper , MySharona , Tuga , wantedu , BluoN