Register
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the rules by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Macro Pack
sad
[Image: giphy.gif]
[Image: BKvEP85.png]
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
Thanks given by: Snuwfer
when I have free time this weekend I'll compile some more macros to be added to my original post

Plans are;

Showing how to set reload + sword on the same key (makes late dash VERY easy, there's certain keys you need to set your sword to in order for this to work.)
E-Lunge
GDHS
J tap

I'll also be putting an macro program that's available for use to everyone with any mouse/keyboard. Basically an universal macro program, auto hot keys for example.
[Image: jGpGjLV.gif]
Thanks given by: Tifa Lockhart , Mackenzie , kiujind , Valor
Some1 know how to do that macro that some brs have that they slash fking fast without jumping?
So fking insane lol
Its like faster or the same than the tbf but without jumping and *****
Thanks given by: Synzaria
(06-15-2019, 12:41 AM)Mackenzie Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.Some1 know how to do that macro that some brs have that they slash fking fast without jumping?
So fking insane lol

like the ground slash tbf? lol looks like lawnmower right? xd
Discord: Synzaria#7156

[Image: qmMp3mE.gif]
[Image: 6XR4Ygw.gif]
Thanks given by:
(06-15-2019, 01:04 AM)Synzaria Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
(06-15-2019, 12:41 AM)Mackenzie Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.Some1 know how to do that macro that some brs have that they slash fking fast without jumping?
So fking insane lol

Yes!! that one, how you ***** do that macro lmao, which sequence and delays, looks insane
Thanks given by:
(06-15-2019, 01:05 AM)Mackenzie Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
(06-15-2019, 01:04 AM)Synzaria Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
So fking insane lol

Yes!! that one, how you ***** do that macro lmao, which sequence and delays, looks insane

lets just wait for someone to drop it LOL im looking for it too

Thanks given by:
(06-15-2019, 01:15 AM)Synzaria Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
(06-15-2019, 01:05 AM)Mackenzie Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
So fking insane lol

lets just wait for someone to drop it LOL im looking for it too

That was already proven to be hacks/exploits and not just simple macros.
[Image: giphy.gif]
[Image: BKvEP85.png]
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
Thanks given by: Snuwfer
who the ***** using sg anyway
Thanks given by: Shon
lol cnt believe this is fcking allllllllowed! This is more or less hacking in my mind -,-not cool nor fun to find out this is fcking possible and within the rules....
“They must find it difficult, those who have taken authority as truth, rather than truth as authority.”
― Gerald Massey

[Image: GRPbxvh.jpg]
Thanks given by: Eun
(06-15-2019, 03:27 AM)Valor Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.lol cnt believe this is fcking allllllllowed! This is more or less hacking in my mind -,-not cool nor fun to find out this is fcking possible and within the rules....

shut up you trash ezpz

Thanks given by: Valor