Register
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the rules by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The bois are back
The kids been waiting long enough for this return
[Image: yYs9Ni7.png]
Thanks given by: Spear
ez questers
Gunz is better with ego. Equa
[Image: PKldAhi.jpg]
are ma bois back in game? cuz i havent downloaded the game.. :/

@spear @pls @scythez
Thanks given by: Pls
@michou best comment in ugg history
@droptheworld I  tried to discord u but u werent on or i have wrong acc
@Equa come goblinking
Thanks given by: Michou , Equa
(06-22-2019, 08:31 PM)droptheworld Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.are ma bois back in game? cuz i havent downloaded the game.. :/

@spear @pls @scythez

yes we dominate
Need Help?
Add me at discord PlsUniverseGunZ#6030
I possibly take a long time to answer but I always try to answer everyone and help.
Top questers for whole year  Wink
[Image: NaBYrgL.jpg?1]
Thanks given by:
The losers are back.... cute
[Image: lPspYGC.png]
Thanks given by:
(06-22-2019, 09:35 PM)Spear Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.@michou best comment in ugg history
@Equa come goblinking

i change name from time to time... ima msg u

(06-23-2019, 03:32 AM)Phanta Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.The losers are back.... cute

u been dodging me for 5 years now lmao why u even talking. i'd smack u on my 1st day back
Thanks given by:
(06-23-2019, 08:15 AM)droptheworld Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
(06-22-2019, 09:35 PM)Spear Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.@michou best comment in ugg history
@Equa come goblinking

i change name from time to time... ima msg u
(06-23-2019, 03:32 AM)Phanta Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.The losers are back.... cute

u been dodging me for 5 years now lmao why u even talking. i'd smack u on my 1st day back

I'd rather not be in the same room with a stinking n1gger like you.
[Image: lPspYGC.png]
Thanks given by: Equa

(06-23-2019, 08:15 AM)droptheworld Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.been dodging me for 5 years now lmao why u even talking. i'd smack u on my 1st day back

Gee Gee No Re.
[Image: yYs9Ni7.png]
Thanks given by: