Register
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the rules by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Poll: Is this Thread helpful
This poll is closed.
It this post Helpful
100.00%
1 100.00%
post is *****
0%
0 0%
Total 1 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
C++ Make your First Program [TuT]
TutorialC (toe plus plus really) is a compiled purpose computer language. Their complexity lies between beginner and Advanced, because she unites high level as well as Low level linguistic elements. She offers imperatives, generic program signs oriented to object.

C is one of the most popular computer languages and is available on many hardware platforms and Betriebssystemem. Because she is especially efficient, it is used for system programmes, applications, device drivers, embedded software, server client and entertainment programmes, e.g., video games. Open Source and proprietäre C compiler offer miscellaneous manufacturer, for example, FSF, LLVM, Microsoft and Intel.

Our first Programm:

Of every C programme uses libraries who provide useful functions. For example, the most basic function cout which spends text on the screen is defined in the 'Header' file iostream.

To give us the possibility to use cout in our programme, we must still add the following 'include derivatives' to our first line:
Code:

[code]
#include <iostream>
using namespace std;
[/code]
The second part of the code is the actual code which we will write. The code as the first is explained function is always in the Main.
Code:

[code]
int main() {
   Code gets here...
}
[/code]
The key Word int registers that the function becomes the Main Uprightly return - a whole number. The number which is returned by the function registers whether the programme was finished perfectly or not. If we want to express that everything has functioned we return 0. A number greater than 0 means a mistake by the implementation of the programme.

In this Tutorial we will return 0 to express that our programme was successful:
Code:

[code]
return 0;
[/code]
Note that every line must end in C with a semicolon, so that the Compuler knows that a new line starts.

Finally, we must use one more diversion, around our text to the cout stream.

Practise
Change the programme below, so that it the text 'Hello, world!' is economical.
 Tutorial Code
Code:

[code]
#include <iostream>
using namespace std;

int main() {
cout << "Hello, World!" << std::endl;
return 0;
}
[/code]

Expected issue:
Code:

[code]
Hello, World!
[/code]

Solution:
Code:

[code]
#include <iostream>
using namespace std;

int main() {
 cout << "Hello, World!" << std::endl;
 return 0;
}
[/code]

GL with the first Program.

GL Lukas
[Image: giphy.gif]
Thanks given by: KjelZam , Lonelyness
?????????
Thanks given by:
(08-23-2019, 08:12 PM)LukasL Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
(08-23-2019, 08:06 PM)Stallone Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.?????????

this is easy. or is this too hard for you?this is beginner guide

i learned in the first day at college, doesnt matter... why you posting this ***** here? are u lost or what?
Thanks given by:
(08-23-2019, 08:38 PM)Stallone Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
(08-23-2019, 08:12 PM)LukasL Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
(08-23-2019, 08:06 PM)Stallone Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.?????????

i learned in the first day at college, doesnt matter... why you posting this ***** here? are u lost or what?

You don't have respect. This is tut for beginners and not for you. When you mean you can make this come make a Programm.

And when you learn it. Why you comment? I was on college and have learn c++ c# blender and 3dsmax. This is for beginners read the text.
Thanks given by:
(08-23-2019, 09:26 PM)LukasL Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
(08-23-2019, 08:38 PM)Stallone Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.

You don't have respect. This is tut for beginners and not for you. When you mean you can make this come make a Programm.

And when you learn it. Why you comment? I was on college and have learn c++ c# blender and 3dsmax. This is for beginners read the text.

and this is a dead forum from a dead GAME, not a forum to coders...
Thanks given by:
(08-23-2019, 10:10 PM)Stallone Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
(08-23-2019, 09:26 PM)LukasL Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.

and this is a dead forum from a dead GAME, not a forum to coders...

Hitler vs Bolsonaro
 [Image: FE5EAD780C8402D62F62F995A1CADBBC008A2F55]
Thanks given by:
dude this is the most useless post i've ever seen even mines are better and why the ***** you are using std:: ***** if you wrote namespace std at start WOW and WHY THE ***** YOU DONT TELL PPL WHERE TO WRITE THE CODE THEY GONNA WRITE IT GOOGLE? SAUHDSHUADUHAS
Thanks given by:
I say it again read the text. When you mean this is ***** is OK. Is your mind.
Thanks given by: KjelZam
(08-26-2019, 05:06 AM)LukasL Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.I say it again read the text. When you mean this is ***** is OK. Is your mind.

Your avatar give me ptsd
 [Image: FE5EAD780C8402D62F62F995A1CADBBC008A2F55]
Thanks given by:
seriously useless in this forum.
Thanks given by: