Register
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the rules by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Human Slavery Personal Project [ Forsaken ]
Wink 
my latest personal Project [ Human Slavery ] Is an idea i came up with.. to explain our true Slavery through technology such as [ Mobiles ]... Art is a very effective way of explaining stories/real world problems .

so my idea was creating a mobile device character with hands-legs riding a roman war chariot and holding a horse whip.. now as we all know the chariot needs a horse so you can ride it .. but here when it gets catchy,i replaced the horse with a human sitting on his knees and there is a barcode at the middle of his forehead. 

the story i want to tell : How much humans worship the Technology without knowing it,if you ask a person do you own that phone you are holding he will answer by yes.. but if you think about it.. it turns out the phone own you.. we are in situation when we are in a bus and instead of meeting or talking to new people, we prefer to look down at our mobile screen 90% of the time like an idiots.. we live in a time when someone dies we take a selfie instead consolation.
what will happens if this devices evolve into robots what happens then? we will make them do our jobs and time goes by.. till they conquer us... technology is good but there is limits for it.

Here is the Progress, [ Base modeling - Will Add Sculpting Effects to it for the next part using Zbrush ]

[Image: f12672d230.png][Image: b06792e65d.png][Image: 12a0c97306.png]
Thanks given by: ZerpU
Very well.
[Image: z5cgxBx.gif]

Thanks given by:
Very good
                                            [Image: tumblr_o2vpaqepBi1rvc53oo5_500.gif]  
                                                                                 --> I am going to kill you okay <--
Thanks given by:
Very nice.
[Image: rc99ug.jpg] [Image: 334t5ba.png]

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
Thanks given by:
thanks Smile
Thanks given by:
I liked the story behind the item lol.
Really nice, Forsaken. Thank you for sharing this with us.
     [Image: e8a63224a7faaaafbeff8ee20843c82a.png]

[Image: Kx3xgrh.gif]
Thanks given by:
Good Job man, I liked it.
[Image: Yu3DyPR.gif]

Old WakeBR
Thanks given by:
Wassem hit it again!
Ex GM & Head Advertiser (2016-2017) ,  Ex Forum Moderator (2019)
Thanks given by:
Thanks everybody Smile i hope you liked the idea
Thanks given by:
Nice job
Mariashe:*
[Image: NkSdWZ1.gif]
Thanks given by: