Register
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the rules by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
OVERPOWER ***** NOOB
THIS KID SAYING SH1T, LOSER.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
Thanks given by:
why do you even ego ? 
 its not even you in that ss imagine how sad u would be posting other people's ss while dodging overpower right now xd You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
  oh by the way are you mad cause u lost the tournament against him 

Aefond & LegendFear | VS | PTMP & QRP
Time of Match: [ 4:00 PM EDT/GMT -4 ]
Winners: PTMP & QRP
Thanks given by:
DELAYED CASE DO YOU THINK I CARE ABOUT A TOURNAMENT WHERE WE WERE WINNING YOU 3-2 AND THEY STARTED GIVING DDOS OR DON'T REMEMBER? 
STFU NOOB LOSERRRRRR. ARE HAPPY WINNER TOURNY IN 2020 ROFLMAO.
Thanks given by:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view. lol trash dodge
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view. lose vs israel ... xdd
Thanks given by:
(05-29-2020, 01:04 PM)cyndromeye Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.DELAYED CASE DO YOU THINK I CARE ABOUT A TOURNAMENT WHERE WE WERE WINNING YOU 3-2 AND THEY STARTED GIVING DDOS OR DON'T REMEMBER? 

thats the peruvians excuse? play 24/7 never win a tournament, ego every1 in game but dodge every player a 1v1
Thanks given by:
(05-29-2020, 01:04 PM)cyndromeye Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.DELAYED CASE DO YOU THINK I CARE ABOUT A TOURNAMENT WHERE WE WERE WINNING YOU 3-2 AND THEY STARTED GIVING DDOS OR DON'T REMEMBER? 

who would ddos u retard lol ur garbage peru internet cant handle gunz LOL
Thanks given by:

Thanks given by: Ajax
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
LegendShit
Thanks given by:
(05-29-2020, 01:33 PM)Stallone Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.

oh hey thats me Smile
Thanks given by:
(05-29-2020, 02:00 PM)fl0wing1 Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
LegendShit

JAJAJAJJA QUE BOLAS MANO
Thanks given by: