Register
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the rules by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Solved Account
Hi , i have 2 accounts here , one is active and the other i tried to change the password by the email , but i don't use this email anymore ([email protected]) , i use [email protected] , and its clearly the same userID right? , hope no problem to solve this, thankss!
Thanks given by:
Hello, so if I understand correctly, you are trying to change the email of the second account?
The admin has been notified, he will be able to further help you!
Thank you.
@Angry
[Image: giphy.gif]  [Image: giphy.gif]  
Thanks given by:
Hello, so they are sending you an email to the old email that you don't use anymore, and now you cant change the password. right?.

We'll  let @Angry check it.
Thanks given by:
If you are trying to change the email it will cost you €50 Euros.
Please reply on what you would like to do for further information. 
Also post your Discord/Skype so we can contact you.
Payment is done via Paypal.
@tiobob12
Thank you.
<3
Thanks given by: Angry
Thanks for helping me , but im from brazil and i cant pay for this right now , and to transfer the money (real-euros) it will cost too much,sorry for bother you and thanks anyway Undecided
(08-11-2020, 10:03 PM)Flamboyant Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.If you are trying to change the email it will cost you €50 Euros.
Please reply on what you would like to do for further information. 
Also post your Discord/Skype so we can contact you.
Payment is done via Paypal.
@tiobob12
Thank you.
<3
Thanks given by:
Hello,
It's okay.
And if you need anything, you can contact @Angry through discord so you can work this out in the future.
Thanks.

KstylerFmale.
Thanks given by:
No problem, maybe next time? 8)
Your account will always be there, if you ever want to change the email in the future.
It's always a pleasure helping!
Thank you! 
<3

/solved thread
Thanks given by: Sexy