Register
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the rules by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Mega Evento Points Dollars
Thumbs Up 
Mega Event points Dollars

Hello friends as they are bring a proposal which I want to consult with you.
Well the issue is change the dynamics of an event.because dynamic because it would be good for each month to make an eventwhere points are not not to buy items from the store event where the point be to buy items donat.

1 would be great for an event like this. 2 would arrive more players to the server. 3 because haci give gifts to players that are 80 clans dollars. to 100. Gerra playing because they do fianal event this month and give 50 dollars

The event also would have to commandeer gunz leader. or an alternate who can give that gift

Do you think my proposal for this Mega event friends
[Image: Q4ESW4W.png]
Thanks given by: Em0_G1rLs
I hope it is approved good luck.
[Image: syan_and_lyriotte_signature_by_lyriotte-d928pvf.jpg]

Pro ~Infinity
Thanks given by:
não
[Image: D1l8xn.gif]

[Image: 375fb0bc01.jpg]
Thanks given by:
Hello There.

Your suggestion will not be taken into consideration because. There is a different balance between both donate and event items. Let's consider that an even can give donation rewards it will throw our clan war and player wars off which already are two ways for players to win donation coins.

~~ Kllaus
Thread Closed.
[Image: Yu3DyPR.gif]

Old WakeBR
Thanks given by: Moana