Universe Board
New Game Mode Suggestion: "Factions" - Printable Version

+- Universe Board (https://forum.universegunz.net)
+-- Forum: UniverseGamers (https://forum.universegunz.net/forum-3.html)
+--- Forum: Suggestions (https://forum.universegunz.net/forum-17.html)
+--- Thread: New Game Mode Suggestion: "Factions" (/thread-5535.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4

RE: New Game Mode Suggestion: "Factions" - Maple - 01-30-2018

So a duel for random teams. So basically a player wars with duel features and colors. I mean I don't hate it and it'll be easy to implement since for one the colors are useless, and half of this is already in the game, so why not.

RE: New Game Mode Suggestion: "Factions" - Scythez - 01-30-2018

Like you said before, it would somewhat make this a 3-way TDM, which has been discussed why it ain't that healthy for the game. Theres always the issue of 2 or in this case even 3 Teams working together if they're "randomly selected" by the server to play against the other teams. That's the main reason the 3 way TDM never made it to GunZ.

RE: New Game Mode Suggestion: "Factions" - Ajax - 01-30-2018

when was the last time we saw a suggestion with many positive reactions being added to the server?

i'll wait

Dodgy

RE: New Game Mode Suggestion: "Factions" - DarkBlueLion - 01-30-2018

(you need who have time to waste it coding this mode for GUNZ (DEAD ***** GAME
and yea its a good suggestion i guess....

RE: New Game Mode Suggestion: "Factions" - Cursor - 01-31-2018

Gee, thanks.

RE: New Game Mode Suggestion: "Factions" - Lars - 01-31-2018

(01-30-2018, 06:51 PM)droptheworld Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.when was the last time we saw a suggestion with many positive reactions being added to the server?

i'll wait

Dodgy

Clan member limit :^)

RE: New Game Mode Suggestion: "Factions" - Dan - 01-31-2018

(01-30-2018, 05:41 PM)Scythez Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.Like you said before, it would somewhat make this a 3-way TDM, which has been discussed why it ain't that healthy for the game. Theres always the issue of 2 or in this case even 3 Teams working together if they're "randomly selected" by the server to play against the other teams. That's the main reason the 3 way TDM never made it to GunZ.

wow what a dumb opinion coming from a random quester 

on topic; add whatever u like to the game it's not like its going to help the playerbase or anything the games been dead ;(

RE: New Game Mode Suggestion: "Factions" - Scythez - 01-31-2018

(01-31-2018, 03:54 AM)Dan Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
(01-30-2018, 05:41 PM)Scythez Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.Like you said before, it would somewhat make this a 3-way TDM, which has been discussed why it ain't that healthy for the game. Theres always the issue of 2 or in this case even 3 Teams working together if they're "randomly selected" by the server to play against the other teams. That's the main reason the 3 way TDM never made it to GunZ.

on topic; add whatever u like to the game it's not like its going to help the playerbase or anything the games been dead ;(

The whole 3-way TDM/CW has been discussed plenty times, if you werent too busy trying to become good without hacks you would've seen it on old forum :/. But hey man it's 2018 this is your year, hope you fulfill your dream of a gunz career.

RE: New Game Mode Suggestion: "Factions" - God-Banana - 01-31-2018

garbage

RE: New Game Mode Suggestion: "Factions" - Dan - 01-31-2018

(01-31-2018, 04:15 AM)Scythez Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
(01-31-2018, 03:54 AM)Dan Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.

The whole 3-way TDM/CW has been discussed plenty times, if you werent too busy trying to become good without hacks you would've seen it on old forum :/. But hey man it's 2018 this is your year, hope you fulfill your dream of a gunz career.

thanks man gotta keep up with my new year resolution... btw if u dont mind me asking whats yours? going to gym? fat ***** get off forum and do something with your life