Universe Board
Need Assistance with Forum Account Recovery - Printable Version

+- Universe Board (https://forum.universegunz.net)
+-- Forum: UniverseGunZ (https://forum.universegunz.net/forum-4.html)
+--- Forum: Support & Help (https://forum.universegunz.net/forum-26.html)
+--- Thread: Need Assistance with Forum Account Recovery (/thread-10895.html)

Pages: 1 2

Need Assistance with Forum Account Recovery - IlyasPro - 10-08-2023

Hello, I hope you are doing well,

I'm facing an issue with my old account from 2019 as I seem to have forgotten the password. Consequently, I am unable to access it. In response, I created this new account to regain access. Could you kindly assist me by deleting my old account, which can be found at this link: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view., and restore my username to 'Ilyas'? Your help with this matter would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you very much.  Thank You

RE: Need Assistance with Forum Account Recovery - LuckyIceGold - 10-30-2023

:OOOOOOOOOO

RE: Need Assistance with Forum Account Recovery - IlyasPro - 10-31-2023

(10-30-2023, 04:22 PM)LuckyIceGold Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.:OOOOOOOOOO

:O

RE: Need Assistance with Forum Account Recovery - Pls - 11-17-2023

We cant delete your old account Sad

RE: Need Assistance with Forum Account Recovery - IlyasPro - 02-09-2024

(11-17-2023, 01:38 PM)Pls Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.We cant delete your old account Sad

Question. is it possible to sign up two accounts in this forum with the same email address ? I am not sure but that is my case here. my two accounts are possibly with the same email address.  Huh

RE: Need Assistance with Forum Account Recovery - Nightshade - 02-11-2024

(02-09-2024, 09:26 PM)IlyasPro Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
(11-17-2023, 01:38 PM)Pls Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.We cant delete your old account Sad

Question. is it possible to sign up two accounts in this forum with the same email address ? I am not sure but that is my case here. my two accounts are possibly with the same email address.  Huh

bro u responded to a year old post, the server is abandoned

RE: Need Assistance with Forum Account Recovery - IlyasPro - 02-12-2024

(02-11-2024, 04:02 PM)Nightshade Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
(02-09-2024, 09:26 PM)IlyasPro Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.

bro u responded to a year old post, the server is abandoned

I know and it's just a question too :C

RE: Need Assistance with Forum Account Recovery - IlyasPro - 03-05-2024

Damn that is sad...

RE: Need Assistance with Forum Account Recovery - IlyasPro - 03-10-2024

What is going on non a single staff can reply or answer at just one question ? I waited for so long. I guess it's real that this game is dead dead as majority of the players are saying.

RE: Need Assistance with Forum Account Recovery - Scuzukslayer - 03-12-2024

That is wat you get for letting cheaters stay on server instead of banning, after proof that can not be denied. 

Look at youtube. i made it point and clear as you can see.