Universe Board
[UNSOLVED] FPS DROP & UNSTABLE - Printable Version

+- Universe Board (https://forum.universegunz.net)
+-- Forum: UniverseGunZ (https://forum.universegunz.net/forum-4.html)
+--- Forum: Support & Help (https://forum.universegunz.net/forum-26.html)
+--- Thread: [UNSOLVED] FPS DROP & UNSTABLE (/thread-1423.html)

Pages: 1 2

FPS DROP & UNSTABLE - Eminent - 08-31-2016

So i'm getting this crazy amount of FPS Drop which has never happen to me. I used CCleaner to clean out my Registry system and computer of useless programs. I did a Disk Cleanup and i made sure all my drivers were up to date. I usually get 250 FPS on any other server. Why is this?

Computer Specs:

Operating System: Windows 10 Home 64-bit (10.0, Build 10586) (10586.th2_release.160802-1857)
Graphics: GEFORCE GTX 760
Processor: Intel® Core™ i5-4690 CPU @ 3.50GHz (4 CPUs), ~3.5GHz
Memory: 8192MB RAM
Available OS Memory: 8132MB RAM
DirectX Version: 12

RE: FPS DROP & UNSTABLE - Angry - 08-31-2016

Possibly check You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view. thread, also refer to the tips below.

(Aplix)

1. Limit fps : 333
2. Update drivers : Identify your GPU/Video Card Manufacturer. 
Press Start -> Run -> Type in "DxDiag" -> Go to the display tab -> Name: (graphic card name)
Download latest software online
3. Overclock your graphics card (only if you know how)
4. Try archetype mode in game , Low settings "7" is ideal (background / quality / character) and /clothes function

- Stop running all programs you are already running

RE: FPS DROP & UNSTABLE - Eminent - 08-31-2016

I've done all this. Doesn't work. My computer can will run any other server at the max of 3000 fps why can't i even cap mine at 250 stable or 240.

RE: FPS DROP & UNSTABLE - Ouro - 08-31-2016

try update the drivers of youur computer

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.

RE: FPS DROP & UNSTABLE - Kllaus - 09-01-2016

Hello There.

Have you solved your issue?
Please, let me know or send a private message if your issue persists.
This thread will be closed in 3 days if it isn't answered.

~~ Kllaus

RE: FPS DROP & UNSTABLE - Eminent - 09-02-2016

No i haven't. You guys need to update your *****. Trust me. I've been around since igunz. before ijji even existed. I can put my fps on unlimited and it goes all the way to 1000 and then when i cap it at 240 it goes all the way to 220.

RE: FPS DROP & UNSTABLE - Angry - 09-02-2016

The same issue happens to me, if I cap it at 240 it goes to 240 or above, but I don't really have a problem with it.
How bad is the FPS lag you're coming across?

RE: FPS DROP & UNSTABLE - Stallone - 09-02-2016

(09-02-2016, 05:26 PM)Eminent Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.No i haven't. You guys need to update your *****. Trust me. I've been around since igunz. before ijji even existed. I can put my fps on unlimited and it goes all the way to 1000 and then when i cap it at 240 it goes all the way to 220.

/\ i dont know what these gms think, it is obvious that the update was horrible to many peoples....if update drivers solve, people were not complaining.

RE: FPS DROP & UNSTABLE - Drought - 09-02-2016

I've been experiencing the same problem bro lol, i honestly just learned to ignore it.

RE: FPS DROP & UNSTABLE - Eminent - 09-03-2016

(09-02-2016, 06:06 PM)Stallone Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
(09-02-2016, 05:26 PM)Eminent Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.No i haven't. You guys need to update your *****. Trust me. I've been around since igunz. before ijji even existed. I can put my fps on unlimited and it goes all the way to 1000 and then when i cap it at 240 it goes all the way to 220.

/\ i dont know what these gms think, it is obvious that the update was horrible to many peoples....if update drivers solve, people were not complaining.

Are you stupid? I have all my drivers up to date. It's the patch not the drivers.

(09-02-2016, 05:55 PM)Angry Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.The same issue happens to me, if I cap it at 240 it goes to 240 or above, but I don't really have a problem with it.
How bad is the FPS lag you're coming across?

It's pretty eh. It throws my aim off pretty bad and then when i cap it to 333 it goes above 240. And if i was to set it to unlimited it would go to like 900+