Universe Board
7xHERO vs Mashira GG - Printable Version

+- Universe Board (https://forum.universegunz.net)
+-- Forum: UniverseGunZ (https://forum.universegunz.net/forum-4.html)
+--- Forum: Media (https://forum.universegunz.net/forum-8.html)
+--- Thread: 7xHERO vs Mashira GG (/thread-2140.html)

Pages: 1 2 3

7xHERO vs Mashira GG - Gian - 11-06-2016

GG Mashira even if you say i am noob black medder it was a gg.

[Image: 0yUynG0.jpg]

RE: 7xHERO vs Mashira GG - Scythez - 11-06-2016

[Image: 5WOdtIS.png]

RE: 7xHERO vs Mashira GG - Rezia - 11-06-2016

(11-06-2016, 11:11 PM)Scythez Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.[Image: 5WOdtIS.png]

Jajajajajajajaja lol

RE: 7xHERO vs Mashira GG - Mashira - 11-06-2016

i don't know how you can post it, if you win  4 rounds with shotgun 10damage, and my team got ddosed and i said for your team wait and he proposite suicide for win, the next round without -1 in my team,

Ps: u suck anti lead it is so obv, you win '' this ***** lead'' but you continue  noob lol wtf 

Ps: you play with medder black in base you think i care if you win lead tournament LMFAO.

(11-06-2016, 11:11 PM)Scythez Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.[Image: 5WOdtIS.png]
i'M laugh has 3 years if you think this guy is me... braindead germany.

RE: 7xHERO vs Mashira GG - Gian - 11-06-2016

(11-06-2016, 11:23 PM)Mashira Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.i don't know how you can post it, if you win  4 rounds with shotgun 10damage, and my team got ddosed and i said for your team wait and he proposite suicide for win, the next round without -1 in my team,

Ps: u suck anti lead it is so obv, you win '' this ***** lead'' but you continue  noob lol wtf 

Ps: you play with medder black in base you think i care if you win lead tournament LMFAO.

Why so mad? you sure cry alot

1 ) it was 9 dmg shotgun. just breaker 9p dont cry.
2) And NOBODY ddosed Vitin dont talk shiet. He auto dc'd. he came back pretty fast and suiciding was a good strategy.

3) Mashira best cryer BR

(11-06-2016, 11:25 PM)Gian Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
(11-06-2016, 11:23 PM)Mashira Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.i don't know how you can post it, if you win  4 rounds with shotgun 10damage, and my team got ddosed and i said for your team wait and he proposite suicide for win, the next round without -1 in my team,

Why so mad? you sure cry alot

1 ) it was 9 dmg shotgun. just breaker 9p dont cry.
2) And NOBODY ddosed Vitin dont talk shiet. He auto dc'd. he came back pretty fast and suiciding was a good strategy.

3) Mashira best cryer BR

YES I CRY FOR THIS god players guy [Image: 34i1ef7.jpg] 
''strategy'' WTF, you are  BRAIN DEAD OR WHAT? YOU CAN UNDERSTAND WHAT i mean? Retard, you guys suicide not for ''  strategy.'' Just for win with -1 stupid kid.

you know pause? braindead peruvian, '' cry''? ????????? why i will cry for guys play in base with medder black? Really? »☼»☼ you guy play bad,idc if i lose '' Lead tournament''

RE: 7xHERO vs Mashira GG - Gian - 11-06-2016

Kkkkk see? i see more cry LMAOOO Mashira best cry BR lol i PLAY WITH BLACK MEDS FOR FUN. AND I WILL ALWAYS PLAY WITH BLACC MEDS VS YOU. Big Grin

(11-06-2016, 11:40 PM)Gian Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.Kkkkk see? i see more cry LMAOOO Mashira best cry BR lol i PLAY WITH BLACK MEDS FOR FUN. AND I WILL ALWAYS PLAY WITH BLACC MEDS VS YOU. Big Grin
 YOU guy play with black medder because you bad and don't have skill to play normal. not because u think it's fun

or you think is fun lose 1hour game in base? wtf? u are retard? or i think yes because only peru do it.
BLACK MED>
BASE GAME>
'' FOR FUN''>

LMFAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

RE: 7xHERO vs Mashira GG - Marionette - 11-07-2016

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.  Huh

RE: 7xHERO vs Mashira GG - Gian - 11-07-2016

(11-07-2016, 12:29 AM)Marionette Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.  Huh

Y tu clansito? ah cierto ni tuvieron las bolas de participar Wink 

O , se quedaron sin internet por falta de luz jaja. Quien no tiene chances de por lo menos llegar a semi finales ahora? pendejito.