Universe Board
[SOLVED] MAY I RECOVER MY EMAIL BECAUSE I FORGOT - Printable Version

+- Universe Board (https://forum.universegunz.net)
+-- Forum: UniverseGunZ (https://forum.universegunz.net/forum-4.html)
+--- Forum: Support & Help (https://forum.universegunz.net/forum-26.html)
+--- Thread: [SOLVED] MAY I RECOVER MY EMAIL BECAUSE I FORGOT (/thread-2352.html)

MAY I RECOVER MY EMAIL BECAUSE I FORGOT - Tuyanskie - 11-20-2016

HI GM. First of All i just want to say That i am Happy with playing GUnz and May i ask some Favor for my Account i just want to recover it because there is many people Trying to log in my Account. I just want to change pw. but i forgot the Email May i Recover that.. Ty>!!  Heart Heart Heart Heart   Smile Smile Smile Smile

RE: MAY I RECOVER MY EMAIL BECAUSE I FORGOT - Shon - 11-20-2016

Moved to Support and Help.
Follow the format below :

UserID:
What's the issue related to your account:
What have you tried to solve the issue:
ScreenShots:

RE: MAY I RECOVER MY EMAIL BECAUSE I FORGOT - CViniciusM - 11-20-2016

GM please.
I can not recover my account.
I need to play ..
Login is correct and email is also
And says it does not exist
Login: pepeuxd
Email: [email protected] ..
I have an email that I already received from universe gz in this email ..

RE: MAY I RECOVER MY EMAIL BECAUSE I FORGOT - Killbabe - 11-20-2016

only administrators are able to help you. u will also have to proof that the accounts belong to u. pm @pls and @triwedix

RE: MAY I RECOVER MY EMAIL BECAUSE I FORGOT - Shon - 11-20-2016

You didn't follow the format,follow it and we will check it out.

RE: MAY I RECOVER MY EMAIL BECAUSE I FORGOT - CViniciusM - 11-20-2016

How do I talk to an admin?
The only email I have is the password ..
They must have in the system the login and the registered email of all the accounts ..

RE: MAY I RECOVER MY EMAIL BECAUSE I FORGOT - Helios - 11-20-2016

(11-20-2016, 10:04 AM)CViniciusM Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.How do I talk to an admin?
The only email I have is the password ..
They must have in the system the login and the registered email of all the accounts ..

You can contact an admin right here on the forums by contacting them via private message.

(11-20-2016, 03:55 AM)Tuyanskie Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.HI GM. First of All i just want to say That i am Happy with playing GUnz and May i ask some Favor for my Account i just want to recover it because there is many people Trying to log in my Account. I just want to change pw. but i forgot the Email May i Recover that.. Ty>!!  Heart Heart Heart Heart   Smile Smile Smile Smile

Hello,

Unfortunately Gms are not able and/or authorized to recover your account email.
Feel free to contact an administrator being HeadStaff / Owner & they will respond to your query when available.

@Ouro @Pls @Triwedix

RE: MAY I RECOVER MY EMAIL BECAUSE I FORGOT - Ouro - 11-20-2016

When was the last time you played, cuz i Search for this email/id and says no account exists it was probably deleted.
If this is the case, i ask you to create another, if you had donated, we didn't recover it, because the recovery of donation the time has passed.

I hope i have helped you, if you not satisfied with the answer, is free to creathe another thread.