Universe Board
Gladiator Tournament Bracket [UPDATED] - Printable Version

+- Universe Board (https://forum.universegunz.net)
+-- Forum: Events (https://forum.universegunz.net/forum-40.html)
+--- Forum: Tournaments (https://forum.universegunz.net/forum-43.html)
+--- Thread: Gladiator Tournament Bracket [UPDATED] (/thread-3008.html)

Pages: 1 2 3

RE: Gladiator Tournament Bracket [UPDATED] - Xam - 01-17-2017

Flip / Insta Flip não é permitido. @Helios

WTH???? now u prohibe the flip.. im agree with the tbf, but flip? omg.

round 3 Massive not allowed? omg.

RE: Gladiator Tournament Bracket [UPDATED] - Cursor - 01-18-2017

(01-17-2017, 10:34 PM)Xam Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.Flip / Insta Flip não é permitido. @Helios

Yeah, kids get real nervus, scared and frantic when they can't use cheap and corny tactics to win a sword fight. No running, no flipping, no spike or lag. Thank God.

(01-17-2017, 08:39 PM)robeat Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.tan bajo han caido? es torneo GLADIADOR... todo relacionado con la espada, pero tranquilo helios la envidia te come Tongue

para empezar mi game es "Game 17 | Marionette vs Robaet -7:00 PM" y pase de ronda asi que me tocaria jugar contra Marujo.. el es el game 18.
En esta foto You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view. sale que quedo en el game 25. y deberia quedar en el game 21... 

Entiendo que quieren que pierda pero veremos, reclamare todo porque siempre pasa algo para empeorar todo... Es torneo gladiador y van a prohibir el flip?????? son los unicos que hacen esa gafedad.

Y para colmo quitaron la daga y la doble espada, nawebona.

So low have they fallen? Is GLADIATOR tournament ... all related to the sword, but calm helios envy eats you.To start my game is "Game 17 | Marionette vs Robaet -7: 00 PM" and round pass so I would play against Marujo .. he is the game 18.
In this photo You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view. comes out that I am in the game 25. and should be in the game 21 ...

I understand that they want me to lose but we will see, I will claim everything because something always happens to make everything worse ... It is a gladiator tournament and they will ban the flip ?????? Are the only ones that make that crap.

Hahaha look at people freaking out and getting scared because they cant use flip and be cheap and cheat to win lmfaooooo. Heard about your first round against Marionette... Good luck without cheap flip spam and run ahahahahaha

RE: Gladiator Tournament Bracket [UPDATED] - Xam - 01-18-2017

(01-18-2017, 12:51 AM)Cursor Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
(01-17-2017, 10:34 PM)Xam Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.Flip / Insta Flip não é permitido. @Helios

Yeah, kids get real nervus, scared and frantic when they can't use cheap and corny tactics to win a sword fight. No running, no flipping, no spike or lag. Thank God.

(01-17-2017, 08:39 PM)robeat Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.tan bajo han caido? es torneo GLADIADOR... todo relacionado con la espada, pero tranquilo helios la envidia te come Tongue

para empezar mi game es "Game 17 | Marionette vs Robaet -7:00 PM" y pase de ronda asi que me tocaria jugar contra Marujo.. el es el game 18.
En esta foto You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view. sale que quedo en el game 25. y deberia quedar en el game 21... 

Entiendo que quieren que pierda pero veremos, reclamare todo porque siempre pasa algo para empeorar todo... Es torneo gladiador y van a prohibir el flip?????? son los unicos que hacen esa gafedad.

So low have they fallen? Is GLADIATOR tournament ... all related to the sword, but calm helios envy eats you.To start my game is "Game 17 | Marionette vs Robaet -7: 00 PM" and round pass so I would play against Marujo .. he is the game 18.
In this photo You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view. comes out that I am in the game 25. and should be in the game 21 ...

I understand that they want me to lose but we will see, I will claim everything because something always happens to make everything worse ... It is a gladiator tournament and they will ban the flip ?????? Are the only ones that make that crap.

Hahaha look at people freaking out and getting scared because they cant use flip and be cheap and cheat to win lmfaooooo. Heard about your first round against Marionette... Good luck without cheap flip spam and run ahahahahaha

Sure, go play like Vitin, running and spamming all map. pathetic boy... if you see my game you can see that im play'd face to face, im wasnt running and im won 6/0 Wink

RE: Gladiator Tournament Bracket [UPDATED] - robeat - 01-18-2017

(01-18-2017, 12:51 AM)Cursor Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
(01-17-2017, 10:34 PM)Xam Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view. 

Es torneo gladiador Cursor, no veo nada ilegal aqui en hacer flip o pegar masive... pero aqui quieres hacer torneo gladiador sin usar espada, eso parece. Solo en UGG

RE: Gladiator Tournament Bracket [UPDATED] - Kllaus - 01-19-2017

GoodLuck everyone and goodjob @Helios

RE: Gladiator Tournament Bracket [UPDATED] - kiujind - 01-21-2017

Hi @Helios, i'm DinueL. I'm logged in the server since 4 hours ago waiting for the tournament to play, but you didn't make any match today. I was online since the past weekend, if u don't trust me ask @Spear, i was spamming him for my turn to play. Why did u DQ me.
I didn't receive any whisper from you today. I was connected in the morning 1 hour, also in the afternoon to now, about 4 - 5 hours. The past weekend i was connected in the whole tournament and you still didn't call me, why?
The thread says: 5:00pm BRAZIL Time. I was here before the time, during the time and after the time mentioned in the forum. I don't know why you didn't whisper me.

Hope your solution for this, thank you.

RE: Gladiator Tournament Bracket [UPDATED] - Rezia - 01-21-2017

(01-21-2017, 07:54 PM)kiujind Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.Hi @Helios, i'm DinueL. I'm logged in the server since 4 hours ago waiting for the tournament to play, but you didn't make any match today. I was online since the past weekend, if u don't trust me ask @Spear, i was spamming him for my turn to play. Why did u DQ me.
I didn't receive any whisper from you today. I was connected in the morning 1 hour, also in the afternoon to now, about 4 - 5 hours. The past weekend i was connected in the whole tournament and you still didn't call me, why?
The thread says: 5:00pm BRAZIL Time. I was here before the time, during the time and after the time mentioned in the forum. I don't know why you didn't whisper me.

Hope your solution for this, thank you.

Hiii manuel

RE: Gladiator Tournament Bracket [UPDATED] - Xam - 01-21-2017

ALL BR SERVER TIME
Quarter Finals 01/22/17
Starts 5:00PM [BR Server TIME] (1700 hrs)

Game 25 | DinueL  vs--- - 5:00 PM
Game 26 | tenten 19 vs Reign 20 - 5:25 PM
Game 27 | Robaet  vs Marujo22 - 5:50 PM
Game 28 | Hust vs Ody 24 - 6:15 PM
Game 24 | Roadblock  vs ParkYoungHee - 9:55 PM
Semi-Final
Game 29 | Game 25 vs Game 26 - 6:35 PM
Game 30 | Game 27 vs Game 28 - 6:55 PM

@Helios please, can you explain me it?.... which who will play DinueL.... Semi-Final 5 games? with 7 people in quarterfinals qualifieds ??

RE: Gladiator Tournament Bracket [UPDATED] - Helios - 01-21-2017

(01-21-2017, 11:22 PM)Xam Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.ALL BR SERVER TIME
Quarter Finals 01/22/17
Starts 5:00PM [BR Server TIME] (1700 hrs)

Game 25 | DinueL  vs--- - 5:00 PM
Game 26 | tenten 19 vs Reign 20 - 5:25 PM
Game 27 | Robaet  vs Marujo22 - 5:50 PM
Game 28 | Hust vs Ody 24 - 6:15 PM
Game 24 | Roadblock  vs ParkYoungHee - 9:55 PM
Semi-Final
Game 29 | Game 25 vs Game 26 - 6:35 PM
Game 30 | Game 27 vs Game 28 - 6:55 PM

@Helios please, can you explain me it?.... which who will play DinueL.... Semi-Final 5 games? with 7 people in quarterfinals qualifieds ??

whoever wins ParkyoungHee's match, It's for me to worry & you guys to play, just be online at the stated time please =)

RE: Gladiator Tournament Bracket [UPDATED] - Xam - 01-22-2017

Good luck to everyone specially ParkYoung X'D  Big Grin