Universe Board
[SOLVED] Hello, Message you can not enter with your curret level (E30022) - Printable Version

+- Universe Board (https://forum.universegunz.net)
+-- Forum: UniverseGunZ (https://forum.universegunz.net/forum-4.html)
+--- Forum: Support & Help (https://forum.universegunz.net/forum-26.html)
+--- Thread: [SOLVED] Hello, Message you can not enter with your curret level (E30022) (/thread-3837.html)

Pages: 1 2

Hello, Message you can not enter with your curret level (E30022) - Zeahnreskare - 03-26-2017

User ID: Zeahnreskare
Level : 501
What's the issue you have been facing:   Hello, Message you can not enter with your curret level (E30022) In Free Chanel 1 and Free chanel 2 no donator , Free chanel 3 Sword.
What have you tried to solve the issue:  Try to get a gm online (Helios)
ScreenShots: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view. , You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.

Help.

Thanks.

RE: Hello, Message you can not enter with your curret level (E30022) - God-Banana - 03-26-2017

HAHAHAHAHAHAH RETARD PERUVIAN SWAPING 24/7 NOW CANT PLAY OMG IM DEAD

RE: Hello, Message you can not enter with your curret level (E30022) - Zeahnreskare - 03-26-2017

Ehy banana where you problem? 

It's not my fault you can not play 24 hours a day. Smile

RE: Hello, Message you can not enter with your curret level (E30022) - Copeland - 03-26-2017

wtf how the fk can anyone be lvl 500 LOL

RE: Hello, Message you can not enter with your curret level (E30022) - Fenn - 03-26-2017

Hello,

We have informed our owner and he will take a look at the issue soon.
Please be patient and don't worry.
Pending.

Kind Regards,
Fenn.

RE: Hello, Message you can not enter with your curret level (E30022) - Hust - 03-26-2017

(03-26-2017, 09:09 PM)Fenn Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.Hello,

We have informed our owner and he will take a look at the issue soon.
Please be patient and don't worry.
Pending.

Kind Regards,
Fenn.

Thanks Fenn, keep it up man.

RE: Hello, Message you can not enter with your curret level (E30022) - Triwedix - 03-26-2017

Well you're the first one to reach this level, wait, we'll solve your problem soon. I recommend you play in another char

RE: Hello, Message you can not enter with your curret level (E30022) - Zeahnreskare - 03-26-2017

@Triwedix
Thanks I hope they solve it because I can not enter the free chanel 1. 2 . 3 single private, event, and clan chanel
I am a player that connects 24 hours online I ask that great favor of the problem that I have.

thanks.

RE: Hello, Message you can not enter with your curret level (E30022) - Hust - 03-27-2017

(03-27-2017, 02:47 AM)Seb Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.KKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK 501, KD SEU VIDA FILHO, TA LVL ERIC COM OSU MEU DEUS

Modere-se ou terá punições severas.

RE: Hello, Message you can not enter with your curret level (E30022) - Fenn - 03-27-2017

(03-26-2017, 11:42 PM)Zeahnreskare Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.@Triwedix
Thanks I hope they solve it because I can not enter the free chanel 1. 2 . 3 single private, event, and clan chanel
I am a player that connects 24 hours online I ask that great favor of the problem that I have.

thanks.

Thanks for informing. 
Let's wait our owner. They will analyze it as soon as possible.
@Pls @Triwedix.