Universe Board
[NO ACTION TAKEN] FPS - Printable Version

+- Universe Board (https://forum.universegunz.net)
+-- Forum: UniverseGunZ (https://forum.universegunz.net/forum-4.html)
+--- Forum: Support & Help (https://forum.universegunz.net/forum-26.html)
+--- Thread: [NO ACTION TAKEN] FPS (/thread-4426.html)

Pages: 1 2

FPS - fable - 07-01-2017

i get FPS lag and gets worse in clanwars

any solutions?

RE: FPS - Krustty - 07-01-2017

Hello,
Please take a look at this tutorial -> You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.

RE: FPS - fable - 07-01-2017

I don't think game booster works on gunz

RE: FPS - Krustty - 07-01-2017

(07-01-2017, 12:46 PM)fable Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view., I don't think game booster works on gunz

Is Drive Booster, is for you to update your drivers that are outdated, many outdated drivers can make ur fps get down...

Try these steps and tell us if it worked

RE: FPS - Ajax - 07-01-2017

What are your computer specs?

RE: FPS - Fawkes - 07-01-2017

(07-01-2017, 01:46 PM)Ajax Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.What are your computer specs?
I really want to know that.

RE: FPS - Michou - 07-01-2017

Hello User,

I would like to add that FPS screen lag could be caused by many factors, such as an older computer,
programs running in the background such as "YouTube" "Skype" Ect. (Depending on how good your PC is)

Things you can try to fix.

1 - Close all programs running in background.
2 - Lower Gunz Graphic in game settings + make screen resolution a little bigger.
3 - Download a clean up program such a "CCleaner" It will remove unwanted files.
4 - Uninstall unused programs.
5 - Update Your Graphic Cards.

These are just basic tasks you may try. Also may try what @Krustty suggested. 
Thank you,
Michou

RE: FPS - fable - 07-02-2017

(07-01-2017, 01:46 PM)Ajax Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.What are your computer specs?

[Image: PjB5IXW.png] is this what you asked for?

RE: FPS - Fawkes - 07-03-2017

(07-02-2017, 05:21 AM)fable Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.

Yes, that's what we were asking for. Your computer has a good configuration for GunZ. It's pretty weird that you're having FPS problems. Just a question, did you try what Michou suggested to be done?

"1 - Close all programs running in background.
2 - Lower Gunz Graphic in game settings + make screen resolution a little bigger.
3 - Download a clean up program such a "CCleaner" It will remove unwanted files.
5 - Update Your Graphic Cards."

I truly believe that these steps will solve your problems.

RE: FPS - Obey - 07-03-2017

(07-03-2017, 12:00 AM)Fawkes Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
(07-02-2017, 05:21 AM)fable Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.

Yes, that's what we were asking for. Your computer has a good configuration for GunZ. It's pretty weird that you're having FPS problems. Just a question, did you try what Michou suggested to be done?

"1 - Close all programs running in background.
5 - Update Your Graphic Cards."

I truly believe that these steps will solve your problems.

I tried the first 2 but not 3 4 5 i'll try them today