Universe Board
Crown me King - Printable Version

+- Universe Board (https://forum.universegunz.net)
+-- Forum: UniverseGunZ (https://forum.universegunz.net/forum-4.html)
+--- Forum: General (https://forum.universegunz.net/forum-7.html)
+--- Thread: Crown me King (/thread-4606.html)

Pages: 1 2

Crown me King - Drought - 08-14-2017

I haven't even been online in 3 days and the first thing someone tells me, is that a random american and his butt buddies are talking about me on forum, if that isn't enough proof that I'm still poppin till this day then i don't know what else to say my fellow community, hate me all you want but you won't ever forget me ^_^

ALL VOTE DROUGHT FOR GM MUHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHHAHA

RE: Crown me King - Pksushi5 - 08-14-2017

But you suck tho, lol

RE: Crown me King - Drought - 08-14-2017

(08-14-2017, 08:15 PM)Pksushi5 Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.But you suck tho, lol

That's fine i'm still number one hated guy on this server that should count for something LOL

RE: Crown me King - Fawkes - 08-14-2017

(08-14-2017, 08:03 PM)Drought Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.I haven't even been online in 3 days and the first thing someone tells me, is that a random american and his butt buddies are talking about me on forum, if that isn't enough proof that I'm still poppin till this day then i don't know what else to say my fellow community, hate me all you want but you won't ever forget me ^_^

Welcome to the staff team.

RE: Crown me King - Drought - 08-15-2017

(08-14-2017, 11:22 PM)Fawkes Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
(08-14-2017, 08:03 PM)Drought Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.I haven't even been online in 3 days and the first thing someone tells me, is that a random american and his butt buddies are talking about me on forum, if that isn't enough proof that I'm still poppin till this day then i don't know what else to say my fellow community, hate me all you want but you won't ever forget me ^_^

Make sure your higher up's are fully aware of my arrival my good man

RE: Crown me King - Pksushi5 - 08-15-2017

(08-15-2017, 06:21 PM)Drought Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
(08-14-2017, 11:22 PM)Fawkes Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.

Make sure your higher up's are fully aware of my arrival my good man

Gtfooo that man aint giving you gm lmao

RE: Crown me King - Deleted ac - 08-15-2017

who are you?

RE: Crown me King - Rezia - 08-16-2017

Who r u ? King crown??¿¿

RE: Crown me King - Phanta - 08-16-2017

Just another random seeking for attention :/

RE: Crown me King - God-Banana - 08-16-2017

who the ***** are you