Universe Board
DJEEP - Printable Version

+- Universe Board (https://forum.universegunz.net)
+-- Forum: UniverseGamers (https://forum.universegunz.net/forum-3.html)
+--- Forum: Suggestions (https://forum.universegunz.net/forum-17.html)
+--- Thread: DJEEP (/thread-4846.html)

Pages: 1 2 3

DJEEP - DJEEP - 09-22-2017

I though of this would be nice if people accepted it.

Open 3rd (Slot) Ranged Weapon for (Revs) only for cash 400 coins, Or you can make it monthley like 80 coins per month to unlock that slot, he can use there (Revs) only.
so every player have it, can have 2 sg's and revs at same time with 400 coins or with 80 coins per month.

How about that !

RE: DJEEP - Synzaria - 09-22-2017

(09-22-2017, 05:42 AM)DJEEP Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.I though of this would be nice if people accepted it.

Open 3rd (Slot) Ranged Weapon for (Revs) only for cash 400 coins, Or you can make it monthley like 80 coins per month to unlock that slot, he can use there (Revs) only.
so every player have it, can have 2 sg's and revs at same time with 400 coins or with 80 coins per month.

How about that !

BRO KYS HELL NO LOL!

RE: DJEEP - DJEEP - 09-22-2017

(09-22-2017, 05:43 AM)Jikali Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
(09-22-2017, 05:42 AM)DJEEP Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.I though of this would be nice if people accepted it.

How about that !

BRO KYS HELL NO LOL!

bro i SWEAR people going to like this option much .........

(09-22-2017, 05:49 AM)DJEEP Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
(09-22-2017, 05:43 AM)Jikali Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.

How about that !

BRO KYS HELL NO LOL!

Bro no NO NO NO NO NO NONONONONONONO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(09-22-2017, 05:56 AM)Jikali Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
(09-22-2017, 05:49 AM)DJEEP Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.

How about that !

BRO KYS HELL NO LOL!

bro you'r not adding a thing that not excist its optional, i see it good idea, who want it can have it, and its fair coz he can rejoin a cw and get revs then he can rejoin cw once again to get shotguns, i feel it the same, who want it buy it, and iam telling you many people going to use that slot 

RE: DJEEP - CharmY - 09-22-2017

Very bad

(09-22-2017, 05:58 AM)DJEEP Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
(09-22-2017, 05:56 AM)Jikali Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.

How about that !

BRO KYS HELL NO LOL!

bro you'r not adding a thing that not excist its optional, i see it good idea, who want it can have it, and its fair coz he can rejoin a cw and get revs then he can rejoin cw once again to get shotguns, i feel it the same, who want it buy it, and iam telling you many people going to use that slot 

it will destroy the CW/TDMs or any rooms
1st. Once their SGs run out of bullet they can get revs and kill enemy
2nd. some of the non pay2win users would leave this server because of it

(09-22-2017, 06:03 AM)Jikali Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
(09-22-2017, 05:58 AM)DJEEP Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
(09-22-2017, 05:43 AM)Jikali Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.BRO KYS HELL NO LOL!

it will destroy the CW/TDMs or any rooms
1st. Once their SGs run out of bullet they can get revs and kill enemy
2nd. some of the non pay2win users would leave this server because of it

Maybe it is a right point of view, idk 

Cuz people will buy it and once they got no more clip on sg they will switch to revs and kill which is unfair

(09-22-2017, 06:17 AM)Jikali Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.Cuz people will buy it and once they got no more clip on sg they will switch to revs and kill which is unfair

No No No its fair bro the non pay2win can deal with donors already, they can deal with this which is i still it's not that strange
iam not getting a new weapon to a game, its already there people use it every minute, plus they can prevent it at specific rooms (like the nades and capture the flag),
so its not that much (with that slot or without it still can use the same weapon) so its not that big difference, its and optional which who want it can have it i still see its a good idea.