Universe Board
What's your favorite book? - Printable Version

+- Universe Board (https://forum.universegunz.net)
+-- Forum: General (https://forum.universegunz.net/forum-5.html)
+--- Forum: General (https://forum.universegunz.net/forum-19.html)
+--- Thread: What's your favorite book? (/thread-5533.html)

Pages: 1 2

What's your favorite book? - Police - 01-30-2018

Hello UGG community,

I know you're looking at this thread probably thinking "wtf is this nerd talking about?" but I'm just interested to see what's your favorite book or if you have any book recommendations for me (preferably non-fiction). Idk if some of you read or don't read, or if ALL of you don't read. However, reading is essential to open-minded thinking..
Let me get to the point, I just love f*cking reading, I don't need to tell you all my life story.

Cheers!

RE: What's your favorite book? - noobvice - 01-30-2018

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view. by You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view. (93,300) thats what i like the most bro "D Blush

RE: What's your favorite book? - Lars - 01-30-2018

How to commit suicide by just do it

(01-30-2018, 01:49 AM)Lars Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.How to commit suicide by just do it

better HAHA Big Grin

It seems that ur a wide reader @Police ... is a bookworm Big Grin

RE: What's your favorite book? - Collateral - 01-30-2018

I read a series in high school called Cherub, it was about children working undercover for MI5. It had a good story line and a fair few books in the series, tried reading it a few years later but couldn't since I knew the ending. I just finished reading Scar Tissue by Anthony Kiedis, which I thought was a good book. Gives inspiration to addicts and some insight to people who are not. I am about to start reading Artemis and Ready Player One, if this thread stays alive I will post my thoughts on both of these books. I am a slow reader so not sure how that will go haha.

RE: What's your favorite book? - Fenn - 01-30-2018

(01-30-2018, 01:39 AM)noobvice Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view. by You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view. (93,300) thats what i like the most bro "D Blush

me too Heart

RE: What's your favorite book? - Police - 01-30-2018

I hate Harry Potter.

(01-30-2018, 09:23 AM)Collateral Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.I read a series in high school called Cherub, it was about children working undercover for MI5. It had a good story line and a fair few books in the series, tried reading it a few years later but couldn't since I knew the ending. I just finished reading Scar Tissue by Anthony Kiedis, which I thought was a good book. Gives inspiration to addicts and some insight to people who are not. I am about to start reading Artemis and Ready Player One, if this thread stays alive I will post my thoughts on both of these books. I am a slow reader so not sure how that will go haha.

Awesome, thanks!

RE: What's your favorite book? - Tuga - 01-30-2018

(01-30-2018, 09:23 AM)Collateral Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.I read a series in high school called Cherub, it was about children working undercover for MI5. It had a good story line and a fair few books in the series, tried reading it a few years later but couldn't since I knew the ending. I just finished reading Scar Tissue by Anthony Kiedis, which I thought was a good book. Gives inspiration to addicts and some insight to people who are not. I am about to start reading Artemis and Ready Player One, if this thread stays alive I will post my thoughts on both of these books. I am a slow reader so not sure how that will go haha.

I love all books from Cherub, i have some of them

RE: What's your favorite book? - Scarecrow - 01-30-2018

All the books from J. R. R. Tolkien are amazing.