Universe Board
What the ***** is going on with LEAD - Printable Version

+- Universe Board (https://forum.universegunz.net)
+-- Forum: UniverseGunZ (https://forum.universegunz.net/forum-4.html)
+--- Forum: General (https://forum.universegunz.net/forum-7.html)
+--- Thread: What the ***** is going on with LEAD (/thread-6079.html)

What the ***** is going on with LEAD - Gian - 05-02-2018

Dudes. @Pls @Kllaus

Lead is so broken at this momment. Even tho i have 300 ping people is pb'ing me from long distances while im at the air moving. I am getting pb'd so hard by people who doesnt even know how to lead. I Tried to get 200 ping - 300 ping , etc just to test out and its all the same. You dont need to lead anymore i am just hitting and spamming randomly to people with that high ping and im doing alot of damage.

I Already talk'd about this to @Pls and he said hes gonna fix it in the next update but i hope that doesnt take to long becouse cw lead atm is so annoying

RE: What the ***** is going on with LEAD - Lars - 05-02-2018

Peru vs peru is qlmost like anti lead bcs short irl distance ***** even tough they forcr ping to 200 or use vpn.

RE: What the ***** is going on with LEAD - Gian - 05-02-2018

(05-02-2018, 01:11 PM)Lars Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.Peru vs peru is qlmost like anti lead bcs short irl distance ***** even tough they forcr ping to 200 or use vpn.

This is not happening only to peruvians vs peruvians, its happening to everyone from different countries. I get 250 ping to some people and they are just randomyl spamming or hitting me while im at air and im getting Full hp to red in 5 seconds. 

In the history of gunz that never happened to me with 250+ ping lmao Lead need to be as it used to be

RE: What the ***** is going on with LEAD - Lars - 05-02-2018

(05-02-2018, 01:15 PM)Gian Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
(05-02-2018, 01:11 PM)Lars Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.Peru vs peru is qlmost like anti lead bcs short irl distance ***** even tough they forcr ping to 200 or use vpn.

This is not happening only to peruvians vs peruvians, its happening to everyone from different countries. I get 250 ping to some people and they are just randomyl spamming or hitting me while im at air and im getting Full hp to red in 5 seconds. 

In the history of gunz that never happened to me with 250+ ping lmao Lead need to be as it used to be

@pls promised us ti fix it 5 updates ago so enjoy waiting 5 more,when he "fixed"it last time he even fked it more.

RE: What the ***** is going on with LEAD - God-Banana - 05-02-2018

Who the fk plays lead 2018 rofl, must be so bad

RE: What the ***** is going on with LEAD - phantom - 05-02-2018

whats the point of playing lead? this is a shooting game u ***** aim shoot the person aim on him 
 lead was not supposed to exist anyways
wtf

RE: What the ***** is going on with LEAD - Phanta - 05-02-2018

There is absolutely nothing wrong with the lead. The way it is at the moment is perfect.

RE: What the ***** is going on with LEAD - Lord - 05-03-2018

Welcome ugg 2k18 full vPn

RE: What the ***** is going on with LEAD - noobvice - 05-03-2018

full of VPN hahaha .... Just to avoid NAT