Universe Board
reintv underclocker - Printable Version

+- Universe Board (https://forum.universegunz.net)
+-- Forum: General (https://forum.universegunz.net/forum-5.html)
+--- Forum: Spam Corner (https://forum.universegunz.net/forum-24.html)
+--- Thread: reintv underclocker (/thread-7047.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16

RE: reintv underclocker - Angry - 01-08-2019

(01-08-2019, 06:27 AM)Ruin Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
(01-08-2019, 05:58 AM)Ennui Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
(01-08-2019, 05:53 AM)Ruin Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
(01-07-2019, 02:14 AM)Angry Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.player banned

This is so dumb, Why are you even staff i sort of knew they needed someone in the staff team to continuo this dumb ***** but didnt know who.
Now i know and it legit makes sens.

Lol you thanked his post and now 2 days later you post this. I'm dead XD

It doesn't make sens for a staff member to lie about something causing people to believe he is banned. He's part of the staff team what is there not to trust? Well now i wont trust any of em.
It makes zero sens for him to even state something like that unless it actually happened, I do not keep myself busy with this thread that often as i though this whole thing was a waste of time to begin with, But i came back to see if there was any updates and saw angry's message without any reply's afterwards and thought it was real.

But of course it had to be a joke, Just like how the staff team took this this whole thread as a joke.
So idk guess i'm out.

A verdict would not be provided publicly regarding this, nobody has actually made a report yet regarding the player.
This thread is technically not actually an official report, therefore staff members are free to do as they please, just as everyone else is.
Also, must I remind you this is a video game... if really you took offence to a simple joke then I don't know what to say but wtf.

RE: reintv underclocker - Overdrive - 01-11-2019

whats the difference between sweetspot and uc tho '-' i wanna know

RE: reintv underclocker - Phanta - 01-11-2019

(01-11-2019, 07:37 AM)Overdrive Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.whats the difference between sweetspot and uc tho '-' i wanna know

Loser Saleem

RE: reintv underclocker - Overdrive - 01-11-2019

(01-11-2019, 08:56 AM)Phanta Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
(01-11-2019, 07:37 AM)Overdrive Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.whats the difference between sweetspot and uc tho '-' i wanna know

Loser Saleem

Ooo phantamoon ur still alive hows it goin

RE: reintv underclocker - TheHornyBrit - 01-11-2019

Sweetspot is where its practically hard to notice someone is ucing

RE: reintv underclocker - Phanification - 01-11-2019

happy new years!!!!

RE: reintv underclocker - Snuwfer - 01-15-2019

hey guys i just wanted to put this here for your viewing pleasure

what uc\oc does to a hitbox; You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.

okokok

now don't forget this is what rein does to his enemies; You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.

wow thats crazy coincidences!!!!!!!!!

thank you for your valuable amazing cute time, i hope you all have a wonderful joyous day!

oh yea one more thing, why tf ur hair look like an used q tip? @rein
[Image: ba31bc32f0d54968d67848d61da5abe5.jpg]

RE: reintv underclocker - Pharaoh - 01-15-2019

I was actually starting to enjoy his stream. Nice analysis though.

RE: reintv underclocker - Ezequiel'C - 01-15-2019

(01-15-2019, 03:32 AM)Snuwfer Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.

Sorry to comment on this type of conflict between couples, but I think it is, is a pathetic pursuit of a "good player" ..
A few days ago they treated him as "SB" because he gave 100% in his aim, but it was only a simple round, everyone has his days.
There is also the logical point, if you use any external program to the game, are you so unconscious of showing it through a live / streaming? Come on Snuwfer, we're big...
I believe that if you have doubts about the man's gameplay, you would have to report it and stop crying over here to know what others think, and increase your self-esteem based on whether you have the reason or not.

Anyway, I leave the section -> You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view. <-

Quote:oh yea one more thing, why tf ur hair look like an used q tip? @You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.

I think this speaks badly of you, we should not discriminate ...
As Balotelli says, do not judge me for being black.

#NoToRacism  Heart

RE: reintv underclocker - Snuwfer - 01-15-2019

(01-15-2019, 05:04 AM)EzequielC Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
(01-15-2019, 03:32 AM)Snuwfer Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.

Sorry to comment on this type of conflict between couples, but I think it is, is a pathetic pursuit of a "good player" ..
A few days ago they treated him as "SB" because he gave 100% in his aim, but it was only a simple round, everyone has his days.
There is also the logical point, if you use any external program to the game, are you so unconscious of showing it through a live / streaming? Come on Snuwfer, we're big...
I believe that if you have doubts about the man's gameplay, you would have to report it and stop crying over here to know what others think, and increase your self-esteem based on whether you have the reason or not.

Anyway, I leave the section -> You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view. <-

Quote:oh yea one more thing, why tf ur hair look like an used q tip? @You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.

I think this speaks badly of you, we should not discriminate ...
As Balotelli says, do not judge me for being black.

#NoToRacism  Heart

[Image: latest?cb=20150721153713]