Universe Board
reintv underclocker - Printable Version

+- Universe Board (https://forum.universegunz.net)
+-- Forum: General (https://forum.universegunz.net/forum-5.html)
+--- Forum: Spam Corner (https://forum.universegunz.net/forum-24.html)
+--- Thread: reintv underclocker (/thread-7047.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16

RE: reintv underclocker - Ninjapower3 - 12-21-2018

he’s banned on yet/twitch for viewbot, what make u think he’s not hack?

RE: reintv underclocker - Organner - 12-21-2018

0 IQ people who thinks he got ban for "VIEWBOT" ... cant be srs... retards braindead... HE CHANGED HIS NAME ON TWITCH FKING DUMBS

RE: reintv underclocker - Snuwfer - 12-21-2018

naaaw twitch.tv/reintiff got banned for multi-streaming
he made a new twitch and YT doesn't ban people for viewbotting or hacking on stream, so his youtube never got touched and probably never will be touched.

RE: reintv underclocker - Ruin - 12-21-2018

Just gonna post this here,
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.

Thats a stock i5 7600k btw, Nobody pretending like i said in previous posts, MHZ will never EVER be static and below while streaming and playing a game the guy is forcing it aka tempered with his cpu or just underclocks in short.
You guys who defend rein obv know whats up and i know that so keep saying dumb sentences like " Keep dodging us ingame " and all that dumb ***** but this thread is gonna stay here and none of you will ever post on here and proof that the thread is wrong, Because you cant.

Sleep as a loser and take care.
p.s if you really think he is innocent cause you have no idea what all this stuff means then i suggest you do some actual research and stop posting stupid sentences that lowers everybodys iq.

RE: reintv underclocker - Bax - 12-21-2018

So some faggot is using a fake name on forum, calling your group of friends "faggots."??? LMFAO

RE: reintv underclocker - Baeka - 12-22-2018

All these claims of viewbotting, twitch ban, and everything besides UC is just hate train drama. I like brian and am very fluent with NightBot. I approached him via discord and helped him set up nightbot on both of his channels; this is when he changed his twitch username and youtube custom url. He has never been banned from twitch and as someone who kinda frequents his streams to check up on him and someone who is very experienced in the streaming world, I do not have any suspicions of viewbot.

Has he gained his viewers by faking his abilities/posing as someone else or is he viewbotting? Make up your mind.

I don't doubt the people around him have dirt on them as do you Snuwfer and I'm not experienced enough to confirm or deny the UC claims. Tying other ***** claims to your magnum opus exposé you are no-life refreshing just makes you look like a hater.

I have contacted some staff of another server for their unbiased opinions on the UC claim since they don't care about this scene and the ones who have responded say it's not enough to affect gameplay or not conclusive enough for a ban on their server. I haven't shared your more recent gyazo's with them, but for me I think you will need to collect more evidence. Go through the hundreds of hours of streams and collect more timestamps of altered gameplay that is conclusive please.

I will post proof if you seriously think he was banned from twitch. Take what the other server's 2-3 staff members and I have said about UC with a grain of salt.

RE: reintv underclocker - truth - 12-22-2018

(12-21-2018, 06:19 PM)Snuwfer Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.how many accounts did you make to defend your hacking buddies skarrow?
cringe lord at its finest

You virgin nerd, find a new obsession. Pleading hacks against someone on a dead ***** game. Didn’t you UC in ijji?

You’re a nobody, you’ll always be a noboday, you’re a failure in a dead video game and in real life. Move on, do something with your life, quit being a waste of tax money. ***** doxing people in 2018 lmfao. What a ***** *****.

(12-21-2018, 08:53 PM)Ruin Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.Just gonna post this here,
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.

Thats a stock i5 7600k btw, Nobody pretending like i said in previous posts, MHZ will never EVER be static and below while streaming and playing a game the guy is forcing it aka tempered with his cpu or just underclocks in short.
You guys who defend rein obv know whats up and i know that so keep saying dumb sentences like " Keep dodging us ingame " and all that dumb ***** but this thread is gonna stay here and none of you will ever post on here and proof that the thread is wrong, Because you cant.

Sleep as a loser and take care.
p.s if you really think he is innocent cause you have no idea what all this stuff means then i suggest you do some actual research and stop posting stupid sentences that lowers everybodys iq.

He’s dumb as *****, you think he knows how to UC? You might be even more dumb than him

RE: reintv underclocker - Phanta - 12-22-2018

[Image: giphy.gif]

RE: reintv underclocker - TheHornyBrit - 12-22-2018

Just a reminder, Brian tried to buy PC off me years ago so he could UC/OC it (main reason he wanted to buy it).

I can post his address if needs be Smile

RE: reintv underclocker - Equa - 12-22-2018

[Image: wjgcuc.jpg]