Universe Board
view old replays - Printable Version

+- Universe Board (https://forum.universegunz.net)
+-- Forum: UniverseGamers (https://forum.universegunz.net/forum-3.html)
+--- Forum: Suggestions (https://forum.universegunz.net/forum-17.html)
+--- Thread: view old replays (/thread-7061.html)

view old replays - Equa - 12-22-2018

Hi UGG staff,

i got many replays from old eurogunz and beginning universe but i cant view them, and i would really like to see my old replays.
please make this ugg client able to view older replays 
thx

RE: view old replays - 123123321 - 12-22-2018

ok lord equa, your wish shall be granted.

RE: view old replays - Angry - 12-22-2018

have you looked overYou are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.?

RE: view old replays - Equa - 12-22-2018

(12-22-2018, 01:58 PM)Angry Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.have you looked overYou are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.?

Already tried everything.

RE: view old replays - Equa - 12-26-2018

???????????????????????????????????

RE: view old replays - Phanta - 12-26-2018

trollface

RE: view old replays - Helios - 12-26-2018

After every ingame update you won’t be able to view old/previous replays since they are outdated and are not transferred over to the new client

As stated in the suggested thread by @Angry
Your best bet would be to find an emulator that can run the desired replay

RE: view old replays - Equa - 12-27-2018

(12-26-2018, 12:44 PM)Helios Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.After every ingame update you won’t be able to view old/previous replays since they are outdated and are not transferred over to the new client

thats a great task for your team right? 
wouldnt it be great if UGG was the only client wich can play old replays?

RE: view old replays - Angry - 12-27-2018

(12-27-2018, 11:15 AM)Equa Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
(12-26-2018, 12:44 PM)Helios Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.After every ingame update you won’t be able to view old/previous replays since they are outdated and are not transferred over to the new client

I agree it would be interesting and "great" and all but is it really something we should spend time on?
Is it as useful as other things we require?
I don't know how badly people need it and how many people have old replays, and I don't know if someone would want to do this for us especially if it will only be used if you have access to older files.

RE: view old replays - Equa - 12-28-2018

(12-27-2018, 07:32 PM)Angry Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
(12-27-2018, 11:15 AM)Equa Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.

I agree it would be interesting and "great" and all but is it really something we should spend time on?
Is it as useful as other things we require?
I don't know how badly people need it and how many people have old replays, and I don't know if someone would want to do this for us especially if it will only be used if you have access to older files.

You should ask the players!