Universe Board
winter has come for snuwfer.. the north remembers.. - Printable Version

+- Universe Board (https://forum.universegunz.net)
+-- Forum: UniverseGunZ (https://forum.universegunz.net/forum-4.html)
+--- Forum: Ego Corner (https://forum.universegunz.net/forum-16.html)
+--- Thread: winter has come for snuwfer.. the north remembers.. (/thread-7774.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14

RE: winter has come for snuwfer.. the north remembers.. - Seb - 06-28-2019

(06-28-2019, 01:36 AM)Spells Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
(06-27-2019, 11:05 PM)Seb Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
(06-27-2019, 04:06 AM)Spells Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
(06-25-2019, 08:42 AM)Snuwfer Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.you guys actually think i'm mad\hurt by this though.....

YIKES

there's literally no L to take though

you guys cheated in the tournament that's fact

alex esping his ***** off, ucing
rein ocing
ricky ocing
***** bar probably ucing too

i'm still winning irl either way :-)

I like how literally 2 week maybe 3 weeks ago when i told you about bar probably ucing, you swore he isnt Wink
guess you guys are so mad at each other on a video game even mom jokes hurt y'all now. 25year olds fighting it out on an online forum cause their ***** ***** cant throw punches irl. classic gunz maggots.
move the fuk on, monkeys.

funny cuz you'd post pictures of gunz on your facebook LMAO stupid curry fucker
funny that you took the time to stalk someone over facebook for gunz, lmfao. must be upset that i posted pictures when i was a whining addict 4-5yrs ago like these inbreds  right now. go back to your mums basement random stalker, you're doing a great job fapping to people on fb, keep up weirdo.
bet even dean would beat your ***** up irl, kys

emotional curry fucker  Confused  cow fucker slum yutes

RE: winter has come for snuwfer.. the north remembers.. - Daner077 - 07-02-2019

So who’s winning these cws? Post pics and expose ?

RE: winter has come for snuwfer.. the north remembers.. - Lonelyness - 07-02-2019

lol lmao ahahahahahaa

RE: winter has come for snuwfer.. the north remembers.. - Phanification - 07-03-2019

how much money for tourney status

RE: winter has come for snuwfer.. the north remembers.. - darkarrow123 - 07-03-2019

this thread is just proof that snuwfer has like a 75 iq. guy has no substance and cant argue worth his life. LMFAO

RE: winter has come for snuwfer.. the north remembers.. - Snuwfer - 07-03-2019

u virgins still on this thread

ill leave this here though

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.

you can click on "View Full Video" from the clip I linked to watch all of rakuzan dmg reducing, 0 dmg hits from koreans..

Brian
Alex
Dean
Bar

these virgins are just mad because I know what they're doing

fake ***** hackuzan and their multiple forum accounts

im ded

[Image: D2goXW9WkAEdWEY.jpg]

pls dont throw your cute little israelian fists at me dean

im 6ft 190 lbs bro! ill pummel you!!!!!

you're such a........

[Image: 53399839_529273754267246_7582826667302675904_n.jpg]

RE: winter has come for snuwfer.. the north remembers.. - Snuwfer - 07-05-2019

we just gonna let this thread die after I post a video / proof of y'all taking 0 damage?

I mean....

alright

[Image: 067b3b66705dbcf1359ed0be5f6445d2.jpg]

RE: winter has come for snuwfer.. the north remembers.. - Scar - 07-05-2019

First of all

Shame on me for reading the whole fúcking thread. I was just amazed by the retards repeating the same shít. y'all retarded as fuk.

2nd its lame to insult his mother. Really fuking lame... Keep it between you 2 virgins.

and 3rd. damn seb, chill. Havent heard from you in years lol

RE: winter has come for snuwfer.. the north remembers.. - Seb - 07-06-2019

(07-05-2019, 12:09 PM)Scar Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.and 3rd. damn seb, chill. Havent heard from you in years lol

Heart

RE: winter has come for snuwfer.. the north remembers.. - Valor - 07-06-2019

This has been a pretty entertaining read...keep it up please lol Smile. Only one of u looks ridiclously retarded and i think we can all guess who that is ... dot dot dot.. OP