Universe Board
winter has come for snuwfer.. the north remembers.. - Printable Version

+- Universe Board (https://forum.universegunz.net)
+-- Forum: UniverseGunZ (https://forum.universegunz.net/forum-4.html)
+--- Forum: Ego Corner (https://forum.universegunz.net/forum-16.html)
+--- Thread: winter has come for snuwfer.. the north remembers.. (/thread-7774.html)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14

RE: winter has come for snuwfer.. the north remembers.. - Snuwfer - 06-25-2019

[Image: adiv1.png]

idk how u can even reply Smile

i bet i could land an airplane on that b1tch

RE: winter has come for snuwfer.. the north remembers.. - heybigspenda - 06-25-2019

Long live the Bahrain movement
S/o to the soul of Strait GunnyX kingshatter

Long live Bahrain

[Image: _91408619_55df76d5-2245-41c1-8031-07a4da3f313f.jpg]

and why u look like pepe the frog

RE: winter has come for snuwfer.. the north remembers.. - meinm - 06-25-2019

(06-25-2019, 07:06 AM)Snuwfer Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.[Image: adiv1.png]

idk how u can even reply Smile

i bet i could land an airplane on that b1tch

at 2016 I was bigger than what u are right now
***** didn't u post a picture of someone from FG few months ago saying it was you?
LMFAO go eat brother I don't think u hit the gym with that "swag"
nice hat you are definitely not getting into any club with these clothes.
you are literally a joke man, literally everyone saying you are mental, you really need help u care about gunz so much, holy ***** LMFAO
its not our fault u suck at this game and u lose most of the cws even when u are attempting to hack and trying to figure out every way to beat us in cw
listen brother, I fear u will end up in an ice-cream store just like mommy, u really need to go and get a  job instead of watching alex and brian streaming live.

[Image: 31326471_617044855315278_2643996697939673088_n.jpg]

??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

wtf wrong with ur stomach btw?

LOL

ur saying i dont work at all???
no source of income??? LOL

i literally offered you a salary to come be our pet instead of being one for rakuzan

ez money, why not? fanboy

(06-25-2019, 07:09 AM)Snuwfer Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.[Image: 31326471_617044855315278_2643996697939673088_n.jpg]

??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

wtf wrong with ur stomach btw?

LOL

ur saying i dont work at all???
no source of income??? LOL

i literally offered you a salary to come be our pet instead of being one for rakuzan

ez money, why not? fanboy

what's wrong with my stomach???????????????????
 LMFAO
oh yea I wouldn't be surprised if ur mom hired u to be her ***** at the ice cream story LMFAOOOOOOOO
bro this is how u gonna end up 50 working in an ice cream store just like u fat MOM LMFAO

im getting roasted for "swag" about a guy who poses on IG and actually has an IG account for ... whatever reason

you actually think you're handsome dean?
brother you came out your mommas vagina all fcked up, you got beat by an ugly stick in the embryo how the ***** does that happen?
getting a tummy tuck
getting a nose job

why am I even arguing with you right now?

go pose another picture for your IG while your delusional mind thinks you're "hot as *****!"
LMAO

you really went off subject the second I posted a REAL photo of myself too

"I'LL BEAT YOUR FOOKIN ***** IN REAL LIFE HOMIE!!!!"

LMAO

(06-25-2019, 07:15 AM)Snuwfer Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.im getting roasted for "swag" about a guy who poses on IG and actually has an IG account for ... whatever reason

you actually think you're handsome dean?
brother you came out your mommas vagina all fcked up, you got beat by an ugly stick in the embryo how the ***** does that happen?
getting a tummy tuck
getting a nose job

why am I even arguing with you right now?

go pose another picture for your IG while your delusional mind thinks you're "hot as *****!"
LMAO

LMAO, IDK BRO MY FOLLOWERS SAYING OTHERWISE, I GUESS THEY ALL BE LYING TO ME
tummy tuck ??? ***** WHY WOULD I GET A TUMMY TUCK IF I WAS SKINNY AS *****? ARE U ACTUALLY RETARDED LMFAO

[Image: 51982896.jpg]

LMAO, IDK BRO MY FOLLOWERS SAYING OTHERWISE, I GUESS THEY ALL BE LYING TO ME
tummy tuck ??? ***** WHY WOULD I GET A TUMMY TUCK IF I WAS SKINNY AS *****? ARE U ACTUALLY RETARDED LMFAO

im just gonna end it with this bro, we all know u suck at gunz and u get emotional over this game, hell u even broke up with ur girlfriend just to keep cwing, ***** wrote it on forums to help u and she is scared for ur life
listen brother, I  understand your life sucks and its kinda boring working on an ice cream store with mom all day but hey look on the bright side, u gonna be a sshift manager one day

clown? im gonna drop 2 photos and kinda end this conversation my man,

[Image: SNUWFER_CLOWN.jpg]

[Image: PhotoEditor_20190625_001442038.jpg]

really nothing else to say, time to go back and buy a gold name from pls. still waiting for that tourny sword SS btw
im going off subjects ? smh bro u really are delusional u are the one who went off subjects on twitch chat it was so funny ***** got us cracked up, 
go back making youtube videos about Korean hackers and *****, 
"BRO IT ANNOYS ME SO MUCH WHEN PPL THINK RAKUZAN ARE SO GOOD"

WHY U ANNOYED BRO??? I THOUGHT U DONT CARE LMFAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO