Universe Board
[NO ACTION TAKEN] My recovered account from EG doesn't have my items - Printable Version

+- Universe Board (https://forum.universegunz.net)
+-- Forum: UniverseGunZ (https://forum.universegunz.net/forum-4.html)
+--- Forum: Support & Help (https://forum.universegunz.net/forum-26.html)
+--- Thread: [NO ACTION TAKEN] My recovered account from EG doesn't have my items (/thread-8995.html)

My recovered account from EG doesn't have my items - override - 06-17-2020

Hello,

I recovered my account today but it is completely empty, doesn't have the past donations I made, which were pretty heavy donations. 
In fact, I had a lot of donator items, but what I saw when I logged into my account was my chars with 0 items, 0 donator items, nothing so far.

I had full-sets, blue sword, donator shotguns, etc. It is pretty disappointed to see my account wiped out when I should've had my items back.

My character names are:
EG-prOKiDs
EG-PrOFeMe
EG-Faggott
EG-QuickTame

I apologize for some of these player names, however that's how it is. I hope you could check into your database for my missing donator items.
Thank you very much,

RE: My recovered account from EG doesn't have my items - UGG BOT - 06-17-2020

Hello,
I'm here to help you.
Donation Support:
Coins take up to 2-10 days to arrive, as they are sent manually.
The only automatic donation method is via paygol(SMS).
If you still need help, please fill in the specified format:
Quote:UserID:
What's your payment method:
What email have you donated to:
Transaction IDs:
Transaction date:
ScreenShots:

Thanks Amber_Bot.

RE: My recovered account from EG doesn't have my items - Angry - 06-17-2020

We require you to provide proof of your donations, we do not just check for you!
I would suggest going through emails and seeing if you have any proof there.
The database we recovered is from August 2011 so if you donated BEFORE that, you wont have your items, you would've had to have donated after the database was recovered.
I recovered my account as did MANY players and our items were there.

RE: My recovered account from EG doesn't have my items - override - 06-17-2020

(06-17-2020, 10:06 AM)Angry Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.We require you to provide proof of your donations, we do not just check for you!
I would suggest going through emails and seeing if you have any proof there.
The database we recovered is from August 2011 so if you donated BEFORE that, you wont have your items, you would've had to have donated after the database was recovered.
I recovered my account as did MANY players and our items were there.

If the database was recovered from August 2011 that means that all that happened before is stored, why does it mean to you that if the database recovered from 2011 only keep track of what happened after? 

Anyways, I have donated through their added-payment system, not exactly through PayPal as they had multiple payment methods. Unfortunately It's hard to look back for 2011 logs. It's unfortunate though, I had full sets, sword, and many donator sgs. 

There is no other way to recover the items that is now lost?

Thanks.

RE: My recovered account from EG doesn't have my items - Angry - 06-18-2020

That is the only database we recovered... it is not our choice to "keep track" of the past, we do not have access to any information past what we have HENCE asking for proof of your history. If you have no proof yourself of donating, not even bank statements, then unfortunately no, there is nothing we can do just based on your word.

Feel free to PM me or make another thread if you require further assistance.
Thread Closed.