Universe Board
[SOLVED] Need help loading NAT connection slow , and ping issue - Printable Version

+- Universe Board (https://forum.universegunz.net)
+-- Forum: UniverseGunZ (https://forum.universegunz.net/forum-4.html)
+--- Forum: Support & Help (https://forum.universegunz.net/forum-26.html)
+--- Thread: [SOLVED] Need help loading NAT connection slow , and ping issue (/thread-9464.html)

Pages: 1 2

Need help loading NAT connection slow , and ping issue - renzoxd245 - 10-20-2020

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view. here a video of my problem please help  Huh Huh Huh

RE: Need help loading NAT connection slow , and ping issue - Flamboyant - 10-21-2020

Hello, @renzoxd245!
This happens when the router can't connect with the game, down below I've listed a few suggestions to your problem.

.1 - Enable the UPnP in the router.
.2 - Enable Network Discovery.
Step 1 - Click on Start button (or WinX Power User menu in Windows 8/8.1), then select Control Panel.
Step 2 - Click on Network and Internet link, and then click on Network and Sharing Center.
Step 3 - In Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 or later, click Change advanced sharing settings in the left panel.
.3 - Open the following router ports in UDP protocol: 7700 - 7800 
.4 - Disable the Firewall on the router. 

NOTE: If the internet stops working, enable it again. 

Try the suggestions and let us know if it helps your situation.
If no response is given in the next 7 days, we will close the thread, assuming the problem was solved.
Thank you!
[Image: w3ZsrWk.png]

RE: Need help loading NAT connection slow , and ping issue - renzoxd245 - 10-23-2020

@You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.[/b] [Image: buddy_offline.png]I did all of the recommendations except for the last one, I don't know how to disable my router's firewall but I did everything of the suggestions  but it didn't solve anything. can you help me please :c

RE: Need help loading NAT connection slow , and ping issue - Flamboyant - 10-25-2020

Hello, @renzoxd245!
0k, I found something that might help more in depth.
Try reading this thread (You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.) and following step by step.
I know the images are outdated, but just read above the images and follow along.
Let me know if this helps!
Thank you!

RE: Need help loading NAT connection slow , and ping issue - MixBanana - 10-25-2020

Hi,
Update so we know if you have resolved the problem.

RE: Need help loading NAT connection slow , and ping issue - renzoxd245 - 10-26-2020

[font]@[/font][b]You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view. Hi bro the solution you gave me didn't work , dont fix nothing , please need help :c[/b]

RE: Need help loading NAT connection slow , and ping issue - renzoxd245 - 10-29-2020

(10-25-2020, 06:49 AM)strawberry Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.Hi,
Update so we know if you have resolved the problem.

Bro i did all of the suggestions but not fix my problem :c pls help

(10-25-2020, 04:22 AM)Flamboyant Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.Hello, @renzoxd245!
0k, I found something that might help more in depth.
Try reading this thread (You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.) and following step by step.
I know the images are outdated, but just read above the images and follow along.
Let me know if this helps!
Thank you!

the solutions you give me dont fix nothing bro :c please help me

RE: Need help loading NAT connection slow , and ping issue - CokeBoy - 10-30-2020

i can check your problem via teamviewers

RE: Need help loading NAT connection slow , and ping issue - MixBanana - 10-30-2020

Hi,
Try resetting your modem in about 2-3 minutes, in case you are unsuccessful try to check your internet speed.
Want to mention: Do not forget that there are players from all countries and therefore you have a high Ping

RE: Need help loading NAT connection slow , and ping issue - Lasb - 10-30-2020

no puedo ver el vídeo pero por el titulo y algo parecido me paso, lo que hice fue llamar a mi proveedor de Internet y ellos lo que hicieron fue cambiarme a NAT2 y el ping era por un problema de intermitencia (no llegaba el Internet constantemente), te recomendaría que hagas eso y claro uses un cable ethernet para jugar no por wi-fi