Register
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the rules by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
EASY!
@Flatina ela era donor so n tinha set Wink

E outra ele me chamou pro x1, acho q tinha obrigação de ganhar né. rsrsrsrs

(11-23-2016, 11:40 AM)ZigZag Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.Staff member that going to ego???
in my opinion u have to been demoted

Make me be demoted, my dear.
[Image: emkrI0D.png]
Thanks given by:
(11-23-2016, 11:40 AM)ZigZag Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.Staff member that going to ego???

My God, shut your ***** mouth, he's just saying that he was good at x1, you must be a idiot that got annoyed and came to talk ***** here. He is a good player and a good advertiser, how about you? just little *****.
PS: in your opinion, but your opinion does not count anything here.

Remember I'm a god/ Fenn's God dear.
[Image: z5cgxBx.gif]

Thanks given by: Flatina
(11-23-2016, 12:30 PM)Fenn Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.

My God, shut your ***** mouth, he's just saying that he was good at x1, you must be a idiot that got annoyed and came to talk ***** here. He is a good player and a good advertiser, how about you? just little *****.

Js hes ***** clean alrdy

Im god , god lars

Stfu
Thanks given by: Fenn
(11-23-2016, 01:00 PM)Lars Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
(11-23-2016, 12:30 PM)Fenn Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.

Js hes ***** clean alrdy

Im god , god lars

Stfu

kkkkkkkkkkkk no he is a little ***** and i ammmmmmmmm a god.

Thanks given by:

^ Agree.

Wrong section tho, braindead trail's...
Thanks given by: ZigZag
(11-23-2016, 01:24 PM)Oniyais Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.

^ Agree.

HMMMMMM ANOTHER TRASH HERE KKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK TRASH AND ***** OMG.

Thanks given by: wLL
(11-23-2016, 01:39 PM)Fenn Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
(11-23-2016, 01:24 PM)Oniyais Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.

^ Agree.

I suppose ur the disabled one of the 2 brothers?
Thanks given by:
Thumbs Down 
(11-23-2016, 01:39 PM)Fenn Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.

^ Agree.

KKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK HATERS ^^
[Image: emkrI0D.png]
Thanks given by:
(11-23-2016, 01:40 PM)Oniyais Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.

^ Agree.

Disability should be your mother crippled, for your information I asked to leave, and another I was staffed how about you? Just a rubbish player trying to live.

3x0 For me again.

Thanks given by:
(11-23-2016, 01:43 PM)Fenn Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
(11-23-2016, 01:40 PM)Oniyais Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.

^ Agree.

Disability should be your mother crippled, for your information I asked to leave, and another I was staffed how about you? Just a rubbish player trying to live.

3x0 For me again.

How did u do that braindead? Google Translate?

BTW no1 is asking u why u don't have ur rank anymore. I dont get why ur explaining so much.
Thanks given by: