Register
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the rules by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
kapelmeister and wytz noob brs
(03-12-2018, 04:20 PM)pixel Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.im the best 1v1er out here. who wanna face me il smack them in front of yall.

LoL
 [Image: FE5EAD780C8402D62F62F995A1CADBBC008A2F55]
Thanks given by:
[Image: eop0Oh0.png][Image: oLXeTy8.png][Image: efihCsR.png][Image: n1luLOX.png]
Thanks given by:
Loool oO
[Image: Yu3DyPR.gif]

Old WakeBR
Thanks given by:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
Wytz vs facial/ismail
[Image: giphy.gif?width=400&height=225]
Thanks given by:
(03-12-2018, 04:49 PM)wkd Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.[Image: eop0Oh0.png][Image: oLXeTy8.png][Image: efihCsR.png][Image: n1luLOX.png]

Sup friend long time no see, why bypassing babo~~~?, I don't really post ***** nowdays but hey hey don't worry just check your inbox no worries I won't leak  Heart

UGG name - NinjaGirl / ChFBanana (My only two characters in UGG) stop asking me *_*

High level Gunz gameplay and other game videos You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.

Thanks given by:
(03-12-2018, 05:49 PM)RealSone Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
(03-12-2018, 04:49 PM)wkd Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.[Image: eop0Oh0.png][Image: oLXeTy8.png][Image: efihCsR.png][Image: n1luLOX.png]

Sup friend long time no see, why bypassing babo~~~?, I don't really post ***** nowdays but hey hey don't worry just check your inbox no worries I won't leak  Heart

johnny dont post on iwc x.x you're not ego
[Image: giphy.gif?width=400&height=225]
Thanks given by:
(03-12-2018, 05:53 PM)Tuga Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
(03-12-2018, 05:49 PM)RealSone Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.

johnny dont post on iwc x.x you're not ego

relax, just teasing him couldn't care less he lost twice already with shotbot sad.
UGG name - NinjaGirl / ChFBanana (My only two characters in UGG) stop asking me *_*

High level Gunz gameplay and other game videos You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.

Thanks given by:

[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[Image: gvK5bIV.png]
legend.
Thanks given by: