Register
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the rules by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New Player
Why do I have the feeling that all these pinoys joining are tube himself making other forum accounts? coz playercount hasn't changed a bit
Thanks given by:
(06-16-2018, 09:53 AM)Havoc Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.Why do I have the feeling that all these pinoys joining are tube himself making other forum accounts? coz playercount hasn't changed a bit

why would i Make a Forum Account ? i dont like to Make a New or Secret Forum Account dude Smile 
Mind Your Own Business, and Stop Talking about me bro Smile I didnt talk about That you're @abdul123 
Camel rider.  Cool
[Image: NaBYrgL.jpg?1]
Thanks given by:
LOL!!!!! Where not paide for playing this server.. and where not making new account in forum' im new player here, just respect guyz, if u don't want filippino played your server, so shut up!!!! because where not paide here to play, we choose here because there is a lot of player playing gunz... !!!!
[Image: 27534-1.jpg]

DISCORD: Jayrald#9216
Thanks given by:
Amen.
 [Image: FE5EAD780C8402D62F62F995A1CADBBC008A2F55]
Thanks given by:
Welcome to the community Jay.  I love that there are a wide variety of people from all over the world here.  Makes the game that much more fun.
Thanks given by:
To God be The Glory
Rolleyes
[Image: CcU6mVC.png]
~Aliens Rule The Galaxy~
Thanks given by:
Praise The Lord.   Angel
[Image: NaBYrgL.jpg?1]
Thanks given by:
(06-16-2018, 09:12 PM)Jayrald Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.LOL!!!!! Where not paide for playing this server.. and where not making new account in forum' im new player here, just respect guyz, if u don't want filippino played your server, so shut up!!!! because where not paide here to play, we choose here because there is a lot of player playing gunz... !!!!

oh my ***** god... my eyes
[Image: om2wDAF.png]
[Image: ACWoPAT.png]
kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk
Thanks given by:
Welcome
[Image: z5cgxBx.gif]

Thanks given by:
Hello, welcome
[Image: Yu3DyPR.gif]

Old WakeBR
Thanks given by: