Register
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the rules by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Waiting for receipt
(10-06-2024, 07:26 PM)syndrome92 Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.I've been waiting since September 17th, it's not normal that the 2-10d deadline is exceeded, it's September 30th! I don't understand how you can't deliver an order when you have all the information and your donations?

Recorded
Threads: 2
Received 0 thanks in 0 message(s)

Neutral
#309-25-2024, 02:45 PM
User ID: Syndrome92
What is your payment method: PayPal
Which email did you donate to: [email protected]
Transaction IDs: 8HN1641737334714S
Date of transaction: September 17
Screenshots: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.? Help=1966

I asked a br guy he said the offer that you saw about 3000 coins is actually an old offer of black friday it's is already been mentioned it in the panel and when you do the purchase too they didn't change it at all. it's is not your problem it's is their problem for not changing the old offer. the guy told me the 100 euros = 2000 coins but it becomes 3000 coins in the days of black friday. the staffs never respond for a whole year and a half mate believe it or not they never send anything from November 2022 this place is dead dead...
Thanks given by:
It is so SAD to hear that. Should i buy only every Friday to get 3000 for 100 EUR? They need to change it! So no one will misunderstand that! They need to response to our concerns so it is clear to everyone! The reason I bought because I thought I can get 3000 coins for 100 EUR not 2000 Coins.  Dodgy
Thanks given by:
That is what I think too but it's impossible to change that offer because like I said we all have problems and we all send dozens of threads but with no hope non a single staff respond. it's is kinda sad and all of us are moving to different servers.
Thanks given by: