Register
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the rules by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Donations
Bro you can't fool anyone. everybody here does the purchase including Brs and we know that the promotion is only available in november on black friday. that is next month my guy not now. if you do a purchase you will get 2K coins even if it's saids 3K coins for 100 EUR. if you think your problem is solved already then enjoy and don't suggest others to do things. that is all I am saying.
Thanks given by:
Why would I fool anyone here!? Hello! Haha! I'm asking you did you see my screenshot at the beginning of this post? Instead you can email Wendel regarding this concern. You can email him
Thanks given by:
You don't have to show any fake things. while we were here before you do. we know how the game works better then you do. and we care about the new people that doesn't have no clue how the game works. so you should go with your philippino friend and play instead of trolling people around here.
Thanks given by:
O really? HAHA! NOW open your 2 BIG EYES but SMALL VISION. Look at this proof of billing & Screen Shots that I bought recently. You just can't accept the FACT that this is REAL HAHA! Why would I lie? Well the Month of September was a Bad Experience. But this month of October for REAL! Look Unless you still keep denying this proof HAHAHA! Or Instead Email Wendel regarding this concern. Just talk to him nicely then he can response you nicely as well.

This is my Last reply. no more words. If you hate those ADMINS or other peoples don't include the other players. If there was an issue or concerns regarding the promo's you can email Wendel. By the way I play Euro Gunz since 2008-2011 for fun. Then I Stopped. Resume on UG-Gunz Formerly (Euro Gunz) 2014-2015 Then I Stopped. I just feel so sad to hear that VitorFR was already deceased. Because I need to focus in my Life Career. Then September 2024 I resume playing again Just to play for fun again not to argue to a someone like you. I Stop playing for 9yrs. No updates no idea regarding this PROMOS! I play International Gunz since 2005. Then IJJI 2006-2007. Then I saw Euro Gunz that makes me fall in love this Game. Enough of Stories I know your not Interested hehehehe. God Bless us All.

Attached Files
.jpg   Payment Proof.jpg (Size: 103.97 KB / Downloads: 3)
.jpg   3000 Coins.jpg (Size: 111.87 KB / Downloads: 2)
.jpg   2000 Coins..jpg (Size: 210.02 KB / Downloads: 2)
.jpg   1000 Coins.jpg (Size: 123.48 KB / Downloads: 2)
Thanks given by:
You should go play something else philippine scammer because that is what you guys are bunch of scammers that loves to troll people around. all of the players here are older then you we played since the days of ijji and we know guys like you. just go away your tricks wont work neither your fake screenshots  Big Grin Big Grin
Thanks given by:
HAHAHAHAH see that or else! how can I fake something like this ahahahahaha! Your getting old now kid but your IQ is just a Lv ZERO! WAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Poor you. You should check yourself. & focus in your life & career. SCAM? Really ahahahahaha! You just can't accept this FACT that I buy those coins. Go to Hospitals or Clinic for check up.  Big Grin Confused Tongue
Thanks given by:
Hey kid You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view. why are you crying? you don't know me, I played this server long time ago, are you a newbie or else what etc.? You don't know what's going on. You're looking for attention. Are you an old member or an old player? haha dude don't spam this thread and the issue was already resolved *****, go to your bed and your mom will put you to sleep, go to your mom's dress and hide there and then rant what you're saying, ***** kiddo, don't you have anything to buy or donate here? do you want me to give you?

You came here to the forum and you ranted? talk to the administrator here as well as pls the owner, maybe you can be promoted for what you are doing hahaha, do you feel like you know something? you just can't understand it, do you know how to read? or do you just want to be noticed by the admin here so you can become staff etc? haha, kid don't us, you might not like what happens to you Big Grin

Poor thing, maybe you don't have money to buy or donate? do you want us to give you more? so you can get stronger and say you have money somehow Big Grin,

@Lasb, Pls, dude's what is this poor player doing here at your server? for god sake.
Thanks given by:
This player is better then you. all philippines go play in another poor server instead you guys are the most idiot people I ever know  Big Grin . this ez philippine give me advise what a ***** show XDDD you can't even offer a house and 5k dollars is a life dream for you  Big Grin. go back to your cave philippine you guys a trash in a trash country  Big Grin Big Grin. you are really begging for staffs Kappa @Labs nor @broky will obliviously see you guys as a trollers. you should be thankful that no one falls for your dirty scams. you have no clue that there is a discrod server where Elite and Members report this kind of scams do you ?. I suggest you to leave before you get banned my guy.  Big Grin
Thanks given by:
I don't believe you, why should i? you don't even to buy some coins here do you? you're making me laugh stop this ***** newbie, even if the name of @lasb you didn't write correctly why we should believe you? i don't know why this server allows you to trolls and spam here at this thread for godsake.

You are unknown and nothing but the piece of cake kid, stop this nonsense writing go to your school and read some books to get some good grades and brain kid, we surely your mom will be proud of your things, always remember you are no one but the piece of trash kid
Thanks given by:
yes philippines are living way better in their rubble. you made me laugh so hard  Big Grin Big Grin
Thanks given by: