Register
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the rules by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
DonateItems Sent to All Players UGG Happy Birthday
Good morning, celebrating UGG's birthday, we've renewed the Temporary Items package to all accounts.

Item list:
EU Blue Set Donator Gloves (Female and Male)
EU Blue Set Donator Boots (Female and Male)
Donator Shotgun Green
Donator Shotgun Blue
Donator Blue Sword
Donator Donate Ring

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Bom dia, comemorando o aniversario do UGG e como o Covid continua a afetar muitos paises, renovamos o pacote de items temporarios a todas as contas.

Item List:
Donator Shotgun Green
Donator Shotgun Blue
Donator Blue Sword
Donator Donate Ring

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Buenos días, celebrando el cumpleaños de UGG y como Covid sigue afectando a muchos países, hemos renovado el paquete de artículos temporales en todas las cuentas.

Item List:
Donator Shotgun Green
Donator Shotgun Blue
Donator Blue Sword
Donator Donate Ring

안녕하세요,
아메리카 델 수르와 다른 국가들이 COVID-19로 계속 고통을 겪고 있기 때문에 우리는  일 동안 모든 플레이어에게 기부 항목을 보내기로 결정했습니다.

다음은 전송 된 항목입니다.

EU 블루 세트가있는 기증자 장갑 (여성 및 남성)
도너 부츠 EU 블루 세트 (남성 및 여성)
녹색 산탄 총 기증자
블루 도너 샷건
블루 소드 기증자
기부자 기부 반지
Need Help?
Add me at discord PlsUniverseGunZ#6030
I possibly take a long time to answer but I always try to answer everyone and help.
Que buena gente eres vale
Thanks given by:
Gracias ahora podre hacer mas cuentas :*
[[Image: NIRpzyc.png]
Thanks given by:
gracias ya podran banearme 500 accs por spike y seguir con donor
Thanks given by:
Good

YouTube : Proxy TV   You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.

[Image: TFoXuSl.gif]
Thanks given by:
Deberían mandar otro anillo y el set completo, no sé... Solo digo xD
Cabron to' quieren ser como Myke!!!

Thanks given by:
thanka you
Thanks given by:
Thank you @Pls, now I can compete with the other donators with my blue shotgun. <3
[Image: giphy.gif]
[Image: BKvEP85.png]
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
Thanks given by: Tom
thank you men <3
[Image: QE3BkdP.png]

Thanks given by:
Nice One my king
                                            [Image: tumblr_o2vpaqepBi1rvc53oo5_500.gif]  
                                                                                 --> I am going to kill you okay <--
Thanks given by: