Register
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the rules by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
No action taken Plz help lost my accout
I lost my account it Ben roughly 13 years I may know the username I may know the email [email protected] user name doom69 i think I was also like to add that I will not Rember the security question i really want my accout back all i rember is i had a ocean blue sg
Thanks given by:
Hello,

If you have forgotten your password a look at this tutorial on how to recover your account: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.

Thanks, Amber_Bot.
Thanks given by:
Hi, we are glad to have you back.

Have you tried to recover your account at: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
Thanks given by:
I have so I don't know the email or user name so I type in my name it cone up a email I never heard of or seen [email protected] it got hacked
Thanks given by:
??????
Thanks given by:
Sorry for the delay.

Do you remember any character names? If you are unable to remember the User ID/Email then it will be difficult for us to verify it is your account. Furthermore, if the email is different, you will most likely need to pay for it to be changed to once you are able to access to ensure account security going forwards.

If you have any screenshots or proof of any gameplay (videos, etc.) then we can also use that to determine where your account is.
There's much more to life than dying over your past mistakes
and people who throw dirt on your name.

[Image: johNodK.gif]
Thanks given by:
Thread will be closed in 48-72 hrs due to no response.
There's much more to life than dying over your past mistakes
and people who throw dirt on your name.

[Image: johNodK.gif]
Thanks given by:
Closed.
Thanks given by: