Register
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the rules by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pls its been long enough (Selling Lead hacks)
@Pls it's been long enough now boy.

We all know u sell hacks to the pedr0s from Ground or you just give those south americans an unfair advantage.

There is no way a pedr0 with large sword, jjang, element and blacks can actually lead and yet they hit us way too hard. It's obvious that every now and then something activates for them which shows our exact location probably obtained from the server. In these moments they hit every bullet. Whenever it turns off they have no lead whatsoever and they keep shooting us where we were 2 seconds ago, which is clearly visible in the replays.

It's time to stop it now don't you think? Please patch it now. It is getting boring, we are starting to stop playing earlier and earlier each day. Also nerf elements and large swords.
[Image: 6e9cfade7068ce0a8adb1095a1c96efa.png]
Thanks given by: psh
(01-05-2017, 05:38 PM)Tsunade-sama Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.@Pls it's been long enough now boy.

We all know u sell hacks to the pedr0s from Ground or you just give those south americans an unfair advantage.

There is no way a pedr0 with large sword, jjang, element and blacks can actually lead and yet they hit us way too hard. It's obvious that every now and then something activates for them which shows our exact location probably obtained from the server. In these moments they hit every bullet. Whenever it turns off they have no lead whatsoever and they keep shooting us where we were 2 seconds ago, which is clearly visible in the replays.

It's time to stop it now don't you think? Please patch it now. It is getting boring, we are starting to stop playing earlier and earlier each day. Also nerf elements and large swords.

Lol'd @ your signature HAHAHAHA
Thanks given by:
(01-05-2017, 06:13 PM)Gian Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.
(01-05-2017, 05:38 PM)Tsunade-sama Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.@Pls it's been long enough now boy.

Lol'd @ your signature HAHAHAHA

jajaja @Gian not banned? "Gian is going to banned" xDD
[Image: 6e9cfade7068ce0a8adb1095a1c96efa.png]
Thanks given by:
man all these black med pedros should be auto banned.. but then there would be nobody to playy against Big Grin
Thanks given by: Sol
It's very boring
Thanks given by:
i disagree i think you are just not good enough to lead and still need practise, and you're judging a player from his country and jjang? i just think they are alot better than you are just need to face it brother.

Thanks given by:
The only hacks that permit to have an advatage in lead is underclock but it doesn't affect the game anymore. I doubt Pls would ruin his own game by selling hacks.
Thanks given by:
(01-06-2017, 07:51 AM)Hakai Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.The only hacks that permit to have an advatage in lead is underclock but it doesn't affect the game anymore. I doubt Pls would ruin his own game by selling hacks.

That's because you don't truly know him and don't seem to know what people do for money.
Thanks given by: Seongnam
(01-06-2017, 07:51 AM)Hakai Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.The only hacks that permit to have an advatage in lead is underclock but it doesn't affect the game anymore. I doubt Pls would ruin his own game by selling hacks.

Untrue just saying.
Thanks given by: Seongnam
(01-06-2017, 09:19 AM)alpharain Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.

That's because you don't truly know him and don't seem to know what people do for money.

I know him for 4 years, put yourself in his business what's the sense on selling hacks? Lol he earns more than enough with donations.

(01-06-2017, 09:26 AM)Dench Wrote: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to view.

Untrue just saying.

Explain your answer, thanks.
Thanks given by: